6

"You're like a summer breeze, yeah, running through my head"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Ariana|🤍

I woke up to loud banging on the door... i felt two pair of arms pull me close...

"Chris, i gotta open the door" i said...

"Nah, ignore it, they'll eventually leave" he said in raspy voice...

So yeah, chris came to the house after the kiss and we didn't fuck sadly but we just cuddled... this man is doing things to me, that i thought wouldn't happen, he really got me smitten...

"Chris, i just need to see who it is?" I said to him, "i'll come back"

He eventually let go of me...

"You mad at me" i asked him being all cute and pouting..

"Nah" he said crossing his arms, "go answer the door shorty"

I kissed my teeth and got out of the bed and left the room..

I went to the front door and opened it, to see Jayda there with a huge ass smile...

"Girl, why you here" i asked her, "and why you smiling"

"Ari, you didn't call me after the event and tell me the juicy gossip" she said walking in my apartment, "also i went on a Date with Lil Baby, and i wanted to come tell you everything"

I closed the door...

"Anyway, so how was it? Did you see anyone fine?, what did chris wear" Jayda Said, "what did...

She looked at the couch and saw a blazer, that she's never seen before...

Oh crap, chris left it there after our makeout sesh

"Ari? Who's blazer is that" she asked looking at me...

"It's my blazer" i said, "nothing to be worried, you can put it down, honestly"

She took the blazer...

"Really?" She said with a smirk, "so you don't mind if i go through your pockets huh"

"No" i screamed trying to get the blazer but, a las.. she went through the pockets and found, a comb and a cologne

"Who's comb is this?" She asked, "and a cologne??? which by the way smells sooo good, you don't even put on Cologne Ari, honestly you gotta work on your lies man"

"Fine, that's not my blazer" i said...

"Really, who does it belong to?" She asked with a smirk...

I sat down on my couch, just taking a deep breath, should i tell her that blazer belongs to Chris and that is here in my apartment..

"It belongs to Chris" i said and within seconds she jumped on me..