9

But how can I say this? (But how can I say this?)
Girl, I'm tryna fuck with you

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

6th June 2021

|Christopher|🐉

I woke up to see Ari on my chest, i ain't gon lie man, last night sealed the deal for me... i mean i wasn't expecting the sex to be that good cause god damn..

thank goodness, we used the condom because I would gave her kids right there and there..

I tried to move out of her grip and she wasn't budging, damn this girl is strong

"baby" I whispered in her ears..

she didn't reply

"baby" I said once again...

again she didn't reply, damn this girl can't hear or something..

"ARI" I exclaimed

"what" she said opening her eyes and looking at me all confused 

I ain't gon lie, she looked beautiful without all the make up and stuff I mean I don't have a problem with her wearing make up...

"baby, I Gotta go shower, I have a studio session with Aubery and them" I said

eventually she let go of me, and turned her back on me .. well damn.. I must've forgot that she was actually naked underneath them sheets...

"why you gotta go to a studio session, you can just spend the day with me, you know" she said playing with her finger...

"well I mean, I would stay home with you and fuck you all over this house" I said, "but I gotta go make some new music, the fans are hungry for new shit"

she just looked at me and started sulking... she looks so cute when she's sulking, damn, maybe I should put one round in before going to the studio...

I got out of the bed and went into the bathroom and got in the shower..

while I was showering and washing myself, I felt two pair of arms wrap themselves around my waist..

I looked down to see tattoos letting me know that Ari is in the bathroom...

I turned around and just saw her..

"what you doing here?" I asked her 

"this" she said..