13

Is yo man
On the floor?
If he ain't
Let me know
Lemme see if you can run it, run it

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

|Christopher|🐉

21st June 2021

it's been two weeks since Ariana told me that bitch ass nigga violated her and I ain't gon lie, I'm ready to kill him with my bare fucking hands...

I don't care if Ariana doesn't want me to get into trouble, this nigga fucking violated her and she's expecting me to stay cool calm and collected.. fuck that bullshit..

I was busy painting on my wall, just to calm myself because I was angry thinking about this situation...

I heard the door open and it was Ariana... yeah she's been walking around the house thank god, she was in that room for like a week and now she's starting to come out the room and that's about it.. just coming to see me work on my heart, she's attached to the hip and I don't blame her at all...

"yo, you good baby?" I asked her, she nodded obviously, then came to sit next to me while I was painting the wall...

she put her head on my shoulder... while I was painting, I hate that she can't even talk to me a little, I miss her being bubbly and all that jazz..

"so ari i was thinking, we go to a restaurant, just me and you, we go eat" I said, I really do want to spend time with her and make her get out the house at least once... i just want to be her normal self...

"I mean.. i don't mind" she spoke up, "as long as i'm with you, that's all that matters right now"

I just smiled.. i really do want to take somewhere special to get her mind off of what happened...

Just before i could even speak up, i heard the door bell ring... wait i have a visitor...

"Who's that" she asked me.. to be honest, i have no clue...

"I don't know but let's check it out" i said grabbing her hand...

We both stood up and went to the front door to check to see who is knocking...

I opened it, to see And it was the police... what the fuck are they doing here....

"Hey Is this Christopher Maurice Brown Residents" one of the police said...

I nodded...

"Well, we looking for Ariana Marie Fletcher" they said..