Chapter 4

By 4pm I was on a bus to Esther's house, with my English books.

I don't want to hurt her, I really don't. She's a really nice and sweet person, she's also very pretty, but how could she lead Eric on like that? I dont know Esty as well as someone would expect me to with how much Eric talks about her, but I usually don't bother to pay attention.

Just then the bus reached my stop.

Esty stayed in an apartment with her parents. Her house was close to the bus stop so I walked down four blocks and saw Esty's apartment.

"Hello ma'am, which house are you going to?" The watchman asked me.

"House number #406" I replied. That's when I realized, they are probably going to call her house.

"What's your name kid?" Asked the watchman.

"Arie. Just mention that I'm in Esther's English class." I said.

Then the watchman dialed a number on a telephone in his little booth. He spoke for sometime and then said. "You can go in, just fill in this register."

I wrote my name and number and walked in. I went to the elevator and pressed number four. The elevator started moving up. It pinged and came to a stop. I then walked up to the door that said 406. I rang the bell and no one answered. I stood there for five minutes and then rang the bell again. This time a tall, redhead woman answered the door.

"Oh, you must be Arie! Did you come here for Esther?" Said the woman, who I'm guessing is her mom.

"Ah yes aunty, we are doing a chapter in school and I had a few doubts." I said. I wasn't exactly lying because I didn't understand the chapter at all but I asked her specifically because I also wanted to question her.

"Ok, come in and sit, I'll call her." She said.

Their house was pretty cozy. They had a living room with two small sofas, a coffee table and a stand with lots of photo frames and a TV. After some time, Esty and her mom walked out of a room.

"Hey, you can come to my room. I'll help you there." Esther said.

"Ok." I said.

*************************************************************

A/n: I'm so sorry that this chapter is short. I've been trying to put the story in words but its not coming out right. The next chapter will definitely be longer. 

Hope you liked this chapter! <3