Bio

Hello and welcome to the newest redux, I hope you're all ready to unleash the Dragon and scream for around 2-3 minutes before transforming Super Saiyan, as it's time for The Saiyan of Legend(Redux) to be released into the world of the interwebs! Every since publishing the original story, I've gotten better at understanding and learning about Dragon Ball lore by leaps and bounds, and since then I've looked back at the original with disdain and borderline disgust, as re-reading it has only shown how much I didn't understand the franchise back then. And in order to rectify that mistake, I've decided instead of painstaking edit the original story chapter by chapter, I'll instead start over again with a fresh coat of paint and a better understand of the DB lore. Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the Bio Chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N "L,N" 

Appearance/Base Form(The crystal necklace around Y,N's neck amplifies his Ki significantly while in his base form. Said Ki amplification only applies to his base form.)

Familial Connections(of note):  King Vegeta(Birth Father), Vegeta(Birth Brother,  Beerus(Father Figure), and Whis(Uncle Figure/"Radical" Uncle)  

Familial Connections(of note): King Vegeta(Birth Father), Vegeta(Birth Brother,  Beerus(Father Figure), and Whis(Uncle Figure/"Radical" Uncle)  

Trained by: Beerus, Whis, Pybara(briefly), and King Kai(briefly)

Age: 29

Hair Color: Midnight Black

Eye Color: Light Blue 

Height: (Base): 6ft, 4 inches, (Super Saiyan): Varies/Depends on which Transformation 

Weight: (Base): 220 Pounds, (Super Saiyan): Varies/Depends on which Transformation 

Personality: (Base): Determined, Brave, Funny, Ambitious, Humble, Compassionate, Sympathetic, Merciful(unless extremely pissed off or facing someone who deserves death), Charismatic, Focused, Calm(unless pissed off or when fighting/sparring), Observant, Dedicated, Heroic, Aggressive(when fighting/sparring), Great Listener, and Unpredictable 

Personality: (Saiyan forms): Y,N's personality changes depending on which transformation he enters such as Y,N becoming more aggressive, stubborn, and one-minded while in Super Saiyan 3 or Super Saiyan 4 forms. Meanwhile he becomes calm, tranquil, and borderline emotionless while in Ultra Instinct. Once again this truly depends on the transformation and not every single transformation changes Y,N's personality, it's only the aforementioned three that mainly change his personality into something completely different from his base. 

Known Techniques  

Energy Blade

Final Shine Attack