Chapter 1: Fighting a G.O.D.

Hello and welcome back to The Saiyan of Legend(Redux) and it's now time for Y,N to battle against Universe Seven's God of Destruction, Beerus. Y,N has been training nonstop for the past decade and through that grueling and challenging training he's not only achieved the Super Saiyan form his race highly spoke about and wanted to achieve for themselves, he managed to surpass his ceiling potential once more and unlocked a state above your standard Super Saiyan, Super Saiyan 2. And now it's time for all the fruits of Y,N's training to go head-to-head against the most powerful entity within all of the universe! Anyway I'm your host/author of the night or day OverlordAKX and I don't own anything besides my account, this idea, and my OC's. As always sit back, relax, and enjoy the chapter. 

WITHOUT FURTHER ADO

LET'S GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Y,N POV, Location: Beerus' Planet

*Y,N yawns as he wakes up in his room, knowing today was the day where his begrudging father figure in the form of Lord Beerus, would challenge him to see how far he had gotten in his training. This would be Y,N's greatest and hardest fight, and over the past decade he had gotten into some crazy fights with threatening enemies the galaxy over due to Whis' bizarre training. At the very beginning of Whis' training Y,N was giving simple lessons about basic Ki control and important fundamentals such as flying, from there he learned Whis more intermediate abilities and techniques while Whis slipped in some history lessons about the universe and even some mentioning's of the Multiverse! If there was one word to describe Whis' training it would be random, honestly one day he would be doing 5,000 one finger pushups in a weighted suit and the next he would be fighting wave after wave of bloodthirsty praying mantis aliens or whatever alien entity Whis had plucked from the universe. The training was rough and it left the former prince completely drained both physically and mentally, yet he preserved through Whis' hellish training rituals and practices, and as the days continued rolling by and the destruction of his planet became a reoccurring nightmare and eventually a distant memory, Y,N became more adept at fighting and his personal techniques had formed into incredible battling maneuvers and tactical movements that could send fear into the heart of any unlucky opponent who dared to cross him. Yet, the almighty and terrifying Lord Beerus wasn't one such opponent, for the year before this Y,N could feel his presence emanating throughout the palace, almost like the destroyer god of the universe was sizing him up, even when said god was asleep. This sense of constantly being watched played into Y,N's fear as he always felt the strong presence of Lord Beerus just stalking behind him, yet whenever he turned around there was nothing but air. Now, all of those fears and all of those grueling tasks he had been through, led up to this one moment. This singular moment where it was indeed sink or swim, as failing to impress Lord Beerus would mean his expulsion from Beerus' planet or worse....outright erasure.* 

Y,N: *gets up from his bed and walks over to the closest as he pulls out his new battle attire* Today's the day. All my training, all of the blood, sweat, and tears I dropped onto the ground of this planet and hundreds of others has all led up to this moment. *gulps* If I fail, then I'll surely be thrown off the planet at bare minimum....and at worst, I'll be the next victim of Beerus' famous Hakai technique. *his brow furrows as he stares down at the dark blue Gi made specially for him with the little swirly symbol of Whis sitting upon the left breast area and in a serious tone he says* I won't fail. Not after I've come so far! *sighs with a frown on his face* With my Saiyan pride and perseverance I won't lose! I'll face whatever Beerus sends my way head on and then I'll counter it with my own power! I'll make my people proud by fighting Beerus with everything I got! *Y,N emphasis his own point by yelling and transforming into his Super Saiyan state before powering back down into his base form* And with the power of the legendary Super Saiyan and its more powerful upgraded transformation at my fingertips, I'll be a formidable opponent for the god of destruction!