37- 𝕿𝖚𝖓𝖓𝖊𝖑𝖘

FLAVIO

"Make sure to tread lightly we don't know much about this psycho's home or any of the grounds here.", I say to Chris, Xavier, Luca, and Jace along with my bodyguards and security. 

The sun was beginning to set. It was around 6:00 and our plan to rescue Scarlette and Dante was underway.

I can't believe Dante might possibly be still alive, I never imagined even seeing him again. After doing intense research we had found out Alvarez has moved over 3 times in the span of 3 years which plays a huge part in why he's been so hard to find. This plan has to work, I don't think I can live any longer knowing that Scarlette's in some sort of danger. Hell, I'm not sure if she'll even forgive me when I get her back but that's the least of my concerns right now.

The house is huge and is one of those modern glass houses lined with gray bricks, the back of his house consists of only bricks making it easier for us to not be spotted, The only huge problem would be escaping especially since we parked beside the forest behind his mansion. by the time we escape with Scarlette and Dante I hope they're in good enough shape to run.

To say I was nervous was an understatement.

I'm coming for Alvarez, that son of a bitch.

_______________________________________________________

DANTE

"Hey uncle Sanchez", I say flashing the same fake smile that I've gotten so damn used to.

"Hey kiddo you know you've got intense training tomorrow," He says smiling his knowingly sinister smile at me, a smile I know all too well.

He's been doing that same smile for years and it still causes shivers down my spine.

I've accepted the fact that my whole life is an act. After I was kidnapped by him it was either death or put on a show, and guess what I chose.

Well due to my decision my name is now Dan Sanchez and I'm the son of Alvarez's "brother", who by the way doesn't exist. Alvarez is an only child. I'm homeschooled and have these thick black glasses that I don't even need. let's just say Alvarez was so hellbent on making me part of his fake family that in the process everything about me became fake including my eyesight.

The first few months I was kidnapped I cried like a bitch, My life was already shit I mean I had no parents and Flavio had given up my twin and since then the house was never the same. I was so angry at my family that as I grew up I distanced myself from my brothers more than I should have. I still love my brothers but Scarlette was my other half and now she just feels like a fading memory.

Due to Alvarez moving houses so many times I was dragged around and never had any time to make plans on my escape, but this was my chance. Since this house has been the longest I've ever stayed in any house owned by him I had time to create tunnels leading to my escape.

And yesterday I finally finished the tunnels leading to the basement and connected it to the backyard all I need to do is wait for tonight and I'm outta here.

I start eating my dinner and look up at Alvarez with a smile and nod.

I know exactly about his plan to dethrone Flavio and take over the Italian mafia completely and that means taking over the mafioso family too and Unfortunately, I've become the first member of his fake mafioso family.

Alvarez is a messed up motherfucker and I swear I'll escape this place even if I die, and if I do escape I'll plan the sweetest revenge.

______________________________________________________

SCARLETTE

"So you're saying there could be some sort of a tunnel behind this hollow wall", I say in disbelief and desperation.

"No way I've already skimmed the walls the first month we were here", Liam says with a voice filled with doubt.

"well you obviously didn't do it well", Kiera mutters while Liam shoots her a glare.

Suddenly Alex uses one of his huge black combat boots and smashes the hollow wall in, and since Alvarez soundproofed the walls nothing was heard. We all head towards the wall a little hesitant and look inside.

"HOLY SHIT, that sure looks like a tunnel to me.", Kiera says.

I'm instantly filled with hope for the first time in weeks.

"Well what are we waiting for, let's escape this hell hole.", Liam says

"Wouldn't it be better if we had one of us scout it first", Alex says finally speaking up again.

"NO way we don't have time for that who knows when Alvarez is gonna show up again", I say eagerly ready to leave this hell.

"She's right we should explore as fast as we can and hopefully if we're lucky find an exit", Liam says agreeing with me.

I go in first and start crawling, the tunnel is dark and lined up with bricks, I feel Kiera behind me and start moving faster.

We eventually see a small opening leading to a fancy-looking hallway. I quickly head out of the tunnel out into the hallway even though the tunnel doesn't end at this hallway it would be good to see the type of environment were crawling in.

The hallway is lined with red carpeting and looks fancy and neat.

"Damn this house is huge let's hope the tunnels aren't too complicated, let's head back in the tunnels quick", Liam says.

"right I wanna be out of here fast", Kiera says.

As soon as we start to head back inside the tunnel we hear quick footsteps, and before we know it a boy with black thick glasses is standing right in front of us.

"Who the hell are yall?", He says his gray eyes intently focused on us.

shit.

_________________________________________________________

A/N: I had extreme writer's block, IM SORRY. Anyways I finally have planned how this book is gonna end. yall have finally seen Dantes POV what do you think of him?

Also, how has your summer been going?