1. 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐌𝐄.

❝ I can't wait to beatThe shit out of him when I see him ❞

I can't wait to beat
The shit out of him when I see him

meow...

"GOOD DAY TO all passengers

I will like to announce that we have safely arrived at our destination, Tokyo Japan!!"

The flight attendant announces with enthusiasm in their voice making all passengers on board clap and cheered knowing they had landed at their destination.

Well not all passengers, a specific albino who's lost in his thoughts while looking at the window of the airplane behind his tinted round sunglasses.

just the main character's things.

I'm here... I'm Finally Home M/n thought before sighing in relief.

Meow!

A meow snapped the male's thought to reality,

M/n looks down at his cat who's in a cage and a toy fish on his tiny mouth and his round small sunglasses, The male chuckled at the view because of how he reminds him of his older brother.

"Yes, I know ruru-chan, I know you're excited to meet him and the other students but first, we need to get off of this plane okay?"

The male uttered to his cat earning a meow, "Good boy" He looks back at the window with a small smile on his face.

-

"Man! I'm full, " A salmon-haired boy said as he pats his full stomach with a satisfied smile plastered on his face.

"Yeah me too that sushi we just ate was really good, right Fushiguro?" A short female brunette asks a raven-haired boy who's busy on his phone and who's minding his own business.