7.𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟐 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐀 𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐀.

❝he called us what!?I'm gonna kill that punk!❞

he called us what!?
I'm gonna kill that punk!

❝Salmon

❝Salmon❞

"LIVE A LONG LIFE"

"That doesn't mean much when you go and die yourself... your first time having a partner die?" Nobara asked.

"The first one at my age" Megumi replied.

"You seem to be taking it well"

"Same to you"

"Of course, I knew him for about two weeks, I'm not some simple woman who breaks down bawling when a guy I barely know dies, I mean Jeez." she reasoned out.

Megumi looked at the side of his eyes and saw Nobara holding back her tears and proceed to look down.

A short silence took over before Megumi decided to break it. "Should we visit M/n senpai later?"

Nobara perks up a little when the Senior's name is mentioned "yeah, let's visit and check if he's alright, and Damn, it's so hot. Wonder if times to get our summer uniform" Nobara started as she fanned herself with her hands.

Megumi only shook his head in agreement.

"What's this? You look even more depressing than ever megumi. This wake or something?" A strong feminine voice caught the two first years' attention.

The two glances up and there stands a woman who looks a year older than them, she has leafy green-haired, She wears pink rectangular glasses with the same jujutsu uniform and she's also carrying a weapon case that hangs on her left shoulder.

(Suru: mommy(๑'0'๑) )

"Zenin-senpai" megumi called out.

"Don't call me by that shitty family name"

"Maki! Maki!"

The fine woman looked behind her "hah? im talking here, shut it" She said towards the statue however behind it stood a life-size Panda and a white-haired cutie.