6. 𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄, 𝐌𝐘 𝐀𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐓.𝟐

❝rest in piece sunshine❞

rest in piece sunshine

"CHI-KUN CAN YOU-please expand the evacuation area to ten kilometers," M/n said

"CHI-KUN CAN YOU-
please expand the evacuation area to ten kilometers," M/n said.

"What about you two?" Ijichi asked the two jujutsu sorcerer.

"We're going to wait for yuuji kun"

"I see after I take Kugisaki-san to the hospital, I'll be back as soon as possible"

"No need for that chi-kun" M/n said with a reassuring smile plastered on his face.

"There's no point in you staying here; if you want to do something please, ask for another higher sorcerer just like m/n," megumi stated bluntly, making Ijichi sweatdrop.

"I'll do what I can, stay safe you two," ijichi said as drove away, and then the two teenagers watched the car vanish from their sight.

M/n sighed pushing his glasses for the third time before looking back to the building along with megumi and ruru.

Raindrops continued to fall on them except for m/n who has his infinity on.

"Senpai, uh-" Megumi broke the silence between them, M/n only hummed "hm? Yes, megumi?" M/n brushed his hand through ruru's fur.

"Uh- in I'm sorry for almost raising my voice at you and carrying you without permission," megumi apologized as he looked down, rubbing his nape, his cheeks flushing from embarrassment.

M/n chuckled, looking at the junior "It's fine, I was a little stubborn plus you always used to do that a lot when we were kids" M/n snickered making megumi blush before he chuckled back. "All we have to do now is wait for him"

"The innate domain! it's gone, The special grade is dead" M/n said looking up to the sky catching Megumi's and ruru's attention "You're right it's gone so that means Yuuji's coming back-"

The pupils of M/n and Megumi dilate.

"I'm sorry but he's not coming back," a deep voice said behind them sending a shiver down to m/n's and Megumi's spine.