Hunter Au

Both ss and rq.

I actually have started writing a book about this, but I haven't published it yet. I plan on publishing it when I'm on summer break cause I'll have a lot more time for writing :)

So.

Sabre is a cryptid hunter and can be hired to capture entity's and myths in the minecraft universe.

Sabre has been hired to investigate the newly reported entities called "steve's".

It's not sure if these claims made by people are valid, but sabre doesn't care about that, he's getting paid to look, so he'll look.

He gets ready to joina server where there have been 2 reports of these creatures.

Sabre goes on his mission along with 3 of his friends. His friends are also hunters, but they're not helping him with his mission, they also want to check out if these rumors abou steve's were true.

They all get to that world and the game of cat and mouse Beginns.

Sabre gathers information while the other hunters get absolutely destroyed by the steve's.

Since sabre was only sent to gather information, the steve's didn't see him as a threat, but they did stay alert when he's around.

After gathering the information for his messanger, the person pays him extra to capture a few specific kinds of steve's.

Since the steve's weren't to scared of sabre they didn't mind him walking around much, although a certain blue steve didn't trust this hunter walking around them.

To him, sabre was getting too close for comfort so he started attacking the human.

And so the hunt began for the blue steve began.

Most steve's knew that blue steve attacked the human first, which is why they weren't angry towards the human, but rather the blue steve.

Some of the steve's start getting closer to the human and try befriend him. Sabre doesn't like that so he distances himself from them, but he stays calm and doesn't attack any of the steve's except for that one specific blue steve.

Loads of fighting with blue, multiple traps and Sabre attempting to get blue with a tranquilizer.

After some time the blue steve saw that sabre was able to leave the world whenever he wanted so he made a plan to trap the human in this world.

Sabre gets trapped in the world and can only communicate with the outside world through his friends.

Sabres friends decided it would be best if they dismissed the reports of the steve sightings, because if it were confirmed, people would try and check it out themselves, which would most defibetly mean death for anyone.

The three hunters almost lost their lives several times to the steve's.

And to the Missionary that gave sabre his mission the three friends told him that the hunter had gone missing and they're doing everything in their power to find him.

So the story continues with sabre going after blue steve for a while, although he continues to gather information about the steve's.

Eventually the three original, blue, green and red steve, merge and create rainbow Steve, who is controlled by his inner blue steve.

Which means now sabre has a lot more problems catching that steve.

The story continues and Sabre meets a lot of different steve's including dark and nightmare Steve who agree to help him catch rainbow Steve if he helps them.

And the story spiraled from here on out so.

Feel free to take ideas from this.

I really like this au.

(I really hope it kinda makes sense, I wrote this all down within the span of 6 minutes ':])

I have a lot of things already planned out and written in my script folder so... For those who are interested the first chapter will air on my account on the 14 July 2021.