Dark Side Au

Both ss and rq

Now I'm sure this has already been done before.

But I've played with the thought of putting this into an rq perspective.

Sabre has huge trust issues from his previous life.

People used him, his own family left him behind, all his friends turned on him...

So instead of sabre trusting red steve, he's very misstrusting.

When red brings him to the temple sabre opens it and he walks inside.

Inside he finds darkness...

And here's where something changes.

Instead of the darkness running away and escaping... The darkness crowds around sabre.

It tries to talk to him but since it's darkness and Sabre has an immunity that no one knows about, they can only make him hear small Whispers while touching him.

It tells him to run. It tells him to NOT trust steve's.

Sabre being overwhelmed by the voices, listens to them and doesn't trust red steve.

Actually he attacks red steve, with the darkness in tow.

Red steve gets infected and run away from the temple.

Sabre leaves the temple with the darkness following him.

It escapes.

From there the darkness spreads.

Some of it staying on sabre's side...

At first sabre wasn't a fan of the idea of dark figures following him, but over time he got used to it.

Another thing that sabre got used to very quickly was that he couldn't break blocks, luckily the darkness that followed him around, helped him break and gather what he wanted.

Sabre goes on his adventures in this world.

While the darkness does the same thing it does in cannon rq.

It corrupts steve's also nightmare Steve became a thing and the darkness told him about sabre being a friend to the darkness.

Nightmare having the intent to help his people by using the darkness sees this as a way to maybe control it and goes to search for the human.

After some time sabre goes back to the red steves house, hoping for a way back to his old world.

There he meets the almost completely corrupted red steve, who at the time wasn't completely in control of himself.

Red steve of course recognizing sabre get scared and switches to attack mode, but the darkness within him tells him to trust the human.

Sabre isn't sure how he's supposed to feel about the steve's strange behavior.

Then the darkness tells him that it's trying to make him a friend by corrupting him.

Sabre not caring about the steve's wellbeing anyway, encourages the darkness to do so.

Sabre waits a day until the darkness completely overtook red steve, then the corrupted red steve starts following sabre around.

Sabre doesn't fully trust him, but he does prefer to have someone to talk to around, instead of wierd shadows that only whisper things to him.

That's all for now.

I might actually make this a book in the future. I really like how the story would play out...

Although I would need to plan this out some more and then I could start writing a book on this, but I need to think about it.  :^