Critical.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Yoomi-yah hear me out-"

"I'm tired ! I'm tired of always having to hear you out Yoongi-yah !" She answered with teary eyes. "It's always 'I will change' and then you just make the same mistakes all over again and even manage to make it worse, when will I get what I deserve ?"

Yoongi sighed, watching his fiancé pack up her belongings in their shared bedroom.

Everything he built with her was falling apart and he couldn't change that.

It was too late.

"Just tell me, tell me what you're expecting from me baby, I'm always listening to you." He said, grabbing her hand in his.

She violently took it off, glaring at him.

"You're always listening ? It's because you're never listening that we're here, I told you I don't want to be with you anymore, what part don't you get ?" She raised her voice, mentally exhausted.

Ever since she was twenty-one, Yoomi has always given everything to Yoongi, everything she possibly could.

Three years later she had enough.

"Yoomi-yah stick around a little longer, I'll make it work this time I promise.." He said desperately.

"Being with you shortens my lifetime by ten years each day Yoongi-yah, I've given you everything when I had nothing, I'm always the one adapting to you in this relationship, I'm tired ! Exhausted ! I can't do this anymore !"

Yoongi looked at her, not knowing what to say anymore.

He never saw Yoomi this determined and it frankly broke his heart because in a sense, it was all his fault.

He broke her in so many ways, there was no turning back now.

.

.

(a/n)

bring back the angst real quick~~

this will be a short story and before y'all start whining, no smut in this book, just plain pain.

if you've read 'Those memories of ours', I decided to write this story with the same style, except it won't be on the first person POV.

anyways, enjoy.

oh, and here's Yoomi's face claim, unfortunately she isn't on insta.

©️ASHLEY