08 : Min Yoomi.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Yoo-Yoo it's the.." Sigh. ".. eight time I call you, please answer, I wanna.. I wanna talk to you please."

Yoongi hung up the phone throwing it on his bed with a sigh.

He refused to believe he could've messed up that hard and even if he knew he had no chance anymore, he didn't want Yoomi to move on from him.

He brushed his hair back, eyes closed as he thought about the day he understood she was the one he wanted.

The day he started planning his proposal.

Flashback

"You're okay ?"

Yoongi sighed, throwing her head back.

"I'm about to bang my head on this goddamn computer, I can't do this anymore." She groaned.

Yoongi leaned on the computer, watching the screen as he munched on some snacks.

Yoomi was writing an essay, but she was obviously struggling. She had a cup of iced coffee next to her, sitting criss-cross on her chair and visibly mentally exhausted.

"Take a break Yoo-Yoo it won't kill you." He said, stroking her hair as he stood by her.

"I'd like to but it's due tommorow.." She sighed.

Yoongi stayed silent a few seconds, thinking before pushing her shoulder.

"Move."

"Yoongi-"

"Get up Yoo-Yoo." He cut her off, looking at her with soft eyes.

She sighed and did as he said, only to see him sit down, dusting his hands.

He grabbed her arm, dragging her on top of him without really looking at her. She straddled him, looking at him with curious eyes.

"I'll do it for you, you can sleep." He said, kissing her forehead as he pressed her head on his shoulder.

Yoomi hooked her arms around his waist, pressing a kiss on his neck before whispering a 'thank you'.

Yoongi gently stroked her hair as he read what she already wrote, correcting the small typos and eventually finishing and turning in her homework.

He turned his head to her, seeing her sleeping peacefully on his shoulder. Her mouth was slight opened but she wasn't drooling, holding him close and snuggling in his neck.

He ran his fingers through her hair softly, thinking about how grateful he was for Yoomi.

He literally cheated on her, aside from that he worked a lot, but she understood and overcame that because she loved him.

She was precious, his sun that made everything better the second he walked through the front door.

He wanted to make her happy more than anything, forever.

"Min Yoomi.." He mumbled, pushing her hair out of her face before kissing the tip of her nose. "Min Yoomi.."

He stood up gently to not wake her up and laid her down on the bed.

She started squirming around, immediatly looking for his warmth which made him smile, a quiet chuckle escaping his lips.

He installed himself besides her, holding her tight as he fell asleep too, holding her in his arms.

He wanted every morning and every night to be like that, until the day he'd die, being married to her and love each other until the very end.

Min Yoomi..

End of flashback

Yoongi scoffed, twirling his engagement ring on his finger.

"Min Yoomi.." He said in a low voice, the sight of her smiling face engraved in his mind.

When was even the last time he saw her smile for him ?

He sighed, staring at the ring still as he sat on his bed, feeling tears get to him. It felt so cold without her, so empty..

He looked at the picture of the two of them that was on the side table, sniffing at the sight of their happy faces.

He wasn't smiling that much, but he remembered he was more than happy that day, it was when she moved in.

He clutched the pillow in his hand, biting his lower lip as the tears thickened.

"Min Yoomi.."

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.

.

©️ASHLEY