07 : Downfall.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Yoomi sat in her hotel room, holding her hair as she cried, her tears visible on the white sheets.

Meanwhile, Yoongi sat on the dorm's balcony, drinking a beer by himself, few tears falling down his face.

They both remembered their good memories together, their last meeting few hours ago making them wonder if it was really the end, and both of them also remembering when it all started.

The beginning of the end.

Flashback

Yoongi got back from Tour, immediatly feeling the warmth of his girlfriend hugging him as soon as he walked through his front door.

She peppered her face with kisses,making him chuckle.

"Easy, easy Yoo-Yoo, m'tired.." He said, still hugging her.

"I missed you so much ! I was so used to see you through the screen now and you're here.. You've gotten a little thinner though, did you eat well ?"

She immediatly took his bags afterwards, excited and trying to relieve him since he said he was tired.

"If you're tired you should go to sleep, it's alright." She said, turning to him as he followed her into the bedroom.

He nodded, hugging her from the back.

"You're taking such a good care of me Yoo-Yoo.." He mumbled, burying his face in her hair.

"You can't even take care of yourself, who should do it for you then ?" She answered with a chuckle. "Go shower and then sleep."

He nodded, pressing a kiss on the back of her neck before walking sleepily towards the bathroom.

Yoomi moved in with Yoongi before he started Touring to his demand.

Her parents were struggling financially and couldn't afford to pay for her appartement anymore, so he just proposed to take her in with him.

With his busy schedule, he was struggling to see her, they even celebrated their first year together apart. If she started to work on top of that, it'd be even more difficult, so he just asked her to move in, which she accepted.

She loved Yoongi, plus -even if it wasn't her motive- he was wealthy, his house was cozy and comfortable.

While he was in the shower, she started putting away her school books that were on her bed to make space for Yoongi to sleep.

He started receive a bunch of notifications, and at first she didn't mind, but then a specific text drew her attention.

xxx-xxx-xxx

hope you got back safe
and i hope that last night wore you out enough to make you sleep like a baby

The number wasn't even registered, but the texts were enough to make Yoomi understand what was happening.

Yoongi came out of the shower at this moment, a large t-shirt and trackpants hugging his frame, the smell of the soap radiating from him.

"Yoongi-yah be honest with me.." Yoomi said, her tone flat, contrasting with how she was talking before he got into the bathroom.

Yoongi ruffled his own hair, still damped from the shower.

"Ask me anything, go on."

He was growing nervous, he never saw Yoomi like that.

She was usually so happy around him that it was overwhelming, her eyes brighter than the sun.

But it wasn't the case right now.

"Did you cheat on me last night ?"

He sighed, throwing his head back as he rubbed his eyes.

He did regret it, he wished he wouldn't have got intoxicated and went along with the girl's advances, but he was weak.

".. I did."

Yoomi stood there in shock, not knowing what to say.

Yoongi could be the way he was, but she never expecting him to cheat on her, she never saw that coming.

"Wow just.. Wow.." She said, chuckling in disbelief.

She couldn't believe it was real, none of this felt real.

"Yoo-Yoo listen I was drunk and-"

"No, Yoongi-yah." She cut him off, grabbing her car keys. "I need.. I need some time and space to clear my mind.. If I talk now, it'll be irrelevant."

Yoongi sighed, grabbing her arm as she was about to leave the room.

"Yoo-Yoo I'm sorry okay ? Don't go out, it's late, there are creeps out there."

She scoffed, looking at him with her teary eyes before gently taking his hand off of her.

"Do you think those creeps cheated on their girlfriend, too ?"

End of flashback

Yoomi's tears got thicker, wondering how she would've been if she ended things two years ago, if she didn't tolerate the cheating.

Meanwhile, Yoongi threw the beer bottle on the ground, watching it shatter.

He needed someone to blame, and alcohol was the perfect candidate.

He wasn't drunk to the point of forgetting what he was doing back then, he knew exactly how it could affect his relationship yet he still let it happen.

His will and body were just too weak for him to reject that girl and somewhere in his mind, he knew he took advantage of Yoomi's depence on him, on the way she would've done anything to have him in her life, providing her comfort and love in his own way.

That's what destroyed them.

And that's why they were both crying together, miles apart.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.

.

©️ASHLEY