01 : The boy with cat eyes.

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

How did this all started ? Yoomi herself didn't know.

She sighed, curling in the hotel room's sheets as she sobbed, the train of Yoongi's memories rushing through her head.

She never thought she'd date an idol, she wasn't delusional, she knew it wouldn't be easy from the start.

But if only she rejected him that day, it wouldn't have turned this way..

Flashback

"Hey, Yoomi-yah.."

The girl turned to her friend with a clueless expression on her face.

They were both going to get matching piercings that day, hence, they both stood in the store, waiting for their turn.

"Yeah ?"

"Don't freak out but there's this guy looking at you.. Actually I mean staring, he's completely staring at you." Bong-Cha said, seemingly staring back at him.

Yoomi turned around, not even trying to be discreet.

She was immediately met with a pale male, rather on the short side. A face-mask covered his face, blond hair falling from the sides of his cap that was also covering his eyes.

"He's scaring the shit out of me, he has the whole perv agenda." Yoomi mumbled to Bong-Cha, looking away.

He was dressed in all black which only gave off even more creepy vibes, his face completely hidden.

"You want me to ask him what's his problem ?" Bong-Cha asked, glaring at the pale male, the sleeves of his black button up rolled up.

Yoomi shook her head.

"It's fine, he'll leave me alone eventually." She sighed.

However instead of going away, the male walked closer to her.

She turned her head to him, kind of scared but also knowing he wouldn't just assault or kill her in the middle of a piercing shop.. or at least she hoped so.

"Excuse me." He called her, stopping in front of her.

Being shorter than him despise the male's short size, Yoomi looked up at him.

He looked intimidating in his outfit, but his gaze was even more.

His cat-like eyes were the only thing she saw, piercing through her soul as they made eye contact for the first time.

"Yes, can I help you ?" She asked, trying to hide her shyness.

He cleared his throat quickly.

"Well I'm here to get a new piercing and you seem to have really good taste, can you recommend me something ?"

"What a cheap tactic, leave her alone you creep, she doesn't even know you." Bong-Cha immediately protected her friend, slowly pulling her behind her back.

However, Yoomi was quite intrigued by the male.

Most girls would've find him creepy and weird as she did herself in the beginning, but she could tell he wasn't a bad guy at the end.

The 'tactic' he used to approach her was quite common, but having a mask on his face while doing so wasn't.

His voice was calm and smooth, making her feel like if he talked all night, she'd listen all night.

It was maybe Yoomi being too naive, but she really wanted to keep the conversation going.

"It's.. It's alright Bong-Cha.. I can help you out sir, can I at least see your face to visualize better ?" She cocked her head slightly as she asked him the question.

He paused a second, only looking at her.

The blue contacts were complimenting her eyes so well, her chubby cheeks begging to be pinched, pinky lips begging to be kissed.

"Sir ?" Yoomi got him out of his transe, her eyes widening in wonder.

Was he okay ?

He shook his head lightly, recomposing himself.

"I can't exactly take off my mask here.. I'm kind of.. famous ?"

End of flashback

Yoomi groaned of frustration, sniffing as she tossed around in the bed.

".. How stupid could I be back then ?"

-ˋˏ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

.

.

©️ASHLEY