part 2- the curiosity begins

~~~~~~~~Megan's pov~~~~~~~~

"you're Megan right?" the voice says.

I turn around and can't believe who is standing there....

My mom. And not just one of them... both of them are standing there.

There are also 7 other people standing there.

'Wait... do they even know i'm their daughter? Probably not, they would have told me if they knew i am their daughter.

"Hey, yes i'm Megan. You guys are the legends?" i ask, already knowing the answer.

"Yes, i'm Ava Sharpe" Ava says.

"I'm Sara Lance" Sara says.

then all the other ones introduce themself.

Mick Rory, Zari Tomaz, Nate Haywood, Astra, Behrad Tomaz and spooner

"We should get back to the waverider" Mick Rory says.

"The waverider?" i ask them.

"Yes, it's our timeship" Rory says.

"okay, i'm gonna go get my stuff, i'll be right back." i say and walk to get my shirt and put it on. I also grab the phone Felicity gave me.

After i get all of my stuff, i get back to the platform where i see my mom, Sara training on the thing i was just training with. The rest of the legends were just looking around.

"I'm done" i say.

"Okay great, let's go" Ava says.

We get into the elevator, i have no idea how all of us fit in it. When we're outside, we walk to a big industrial area.

"There is nothing here" I say.

"Just wait" Zari says

Ava pushes a button and a giant space ship appears.

"Wow" i say.

"Come on, let's go in" Sara says.

We get in the Waverider and Astra gives me a tour. I also have my own bedroom in the waverider. Astra and i get back to the rest of the legends.

Sara askes me if i can tell her what happened. I don't tell her my mom was a part of league of assasins or that the league of assasins was trying to find my mom because she might get suspicious since the exact same thing is happening to her. Since she is my mom. I just told them there were men in black suits attacking my moms for no reason.

"Can you tell us your moms names?" Nate askes.

"I'm sorry but they told me not to tell anyone who they are" i tell him.

"Okay, we'll talk about that later. I need to repair some things on the waverider, Gideon, what's the status" Sara says.

"Who is Gideon" i ask her.

"Hello miss Megan, i'm Gideon, an interactive artificial conciousness" Gideon says

Sara goes to repair some things on the waverider while Zari shows me how to get food in the kitchen. I eat a sandwich and drink some water. I start thinking about my moms and why they are the legends, they never told me about any of this. Is this even real? I just need to make sure i don't call Ava and Sara mom and everything will be fine.

Right when i finished eating, Ava came up to me.

"Are you okay, i know this must be a lot to deal with" She says

"yeah i'm okay, i was just thinking about what is happening to my moms right now" i say

"Don't worry, we'll find them, wherever they are"