C.43

Ji Xuan, who gets negative points in front of the children by his ex-wife every day, can only say: "Because father is in a meeting."

Xiao Ruoguang was even more sad and said, "It's okay, Dad, Dad works to make money, this is more important." Don't look at Xiao Ruoguang's words, but his eyes are red, just like a rabbit.

He was so sad that he didn't expect his favorite mother to be disliked by his father. why? My mother is the most beautiful in the world. She can also play the piano and sing. She likes to wear white dresses. Such a good mother, but only me, oh, I still like my sister.

Ji Xuan was embarrassed by the guilt he saw, and could only say: "Dad likes mom very much. I won't block your mom next time."

Xiao Ruoguang asked: "Really?"

Ji Xuan nodded, and then Xiao Ruoguang asked, "Dad, what is blackout?"

Ji Xuan: "...you don't know what it means?"

Xiao Ruoguang shook his head and said, "I don't know!"

Ji Xuan: "..."

"I just listened to my mother and felt that this was not a good word." Xiao Ruoguang said.

Ji Xuan touched his head and said, "Really smart."

Xiao Ruoguang turned his head to look at Xiao Yu. Xiao Yu said, "It means that mother's phone number is not in arrears, but father doesn't want to listen to mother's phone calls, so mother can't get through his phone.

Ji xuan: "..." As Ji xuan expected, after hearing the explanation, Xiao Ruoguang looked at him accusingly again.

"I won't block in the future." Ji Xuan promised.

Xiao Ruoguang nodded and took Ji Xuan's hand and said: "Well, our teacher said, we must love each other and our family, let's not quarrel. Mother is a girl, and father must love her."

"I think too." Xiao Yu touched her chin: "This sounds really comfortable."

"Hehe" Xiao Ruoguang disturbed his head and smiled happily. He was praised by his mother.

Ji Xuan looked at Xiao Yu and whispered, "I  blocked you. As for this?"

Xiao Yu said, "I'm just joking, and you won't be the one?"

Ji Xuan: "...Oh, you grew up eating a blade, right?"

Xiao Yu faintly replied, "What about you? How cute am I eating?"

Ji Xuan: "Let's go back!" Ji Xuan turned around and said to the two children.

The two children were very happy, Liang Yunyue and others immediately greeted Ji Xuan and sent him away.

"By the way, I saw Yu Rouxi here today. Did you chat with her upstairs just now?" Xiao Yu asked.

Ji Xuan took the two children and shook his head and said, "No, I was talking about new projects with other people. Today's meeting is more important. It is the company's most popular game for mobile games. I don't even have time to answer your phone. , How can I have time to meet other people?"

Xiao Yu asked: "Then why Yu Rouxi is here today?"

"I don't know." Ji Xuan replied comfortably.

Xiao Yu who was successfully choked by Ji Xuan once: "..."

"Every day there are so many people coming in and out of the company, so many things in each department, how can I get involved in everything. Unless it is a project that has already been set, I will come here to sign and approve. For small projects, each department manager has The right to decide." Ji Xuan said.