C.52

So the three of them went to the piano that Xiao Yu pointed at. The black lacquer on the piano was naturally smooth, just like the grand piano itself, rather than artificial lacquer later.

"It's very beautiful." Ji Xuan praised, even a layman, looking at this piano, can feel it is different from other pianos. Not only in appearance, but even the piano seems to give people a special temperament. This piano is like a noble aristocrat, standing there gracefully.

"Of course, this is made by hand in a 160-year-old German factory in Bech, where everything is as perfect as possible. The piano itself is a musical instrument from Europe, as if only our country can make the best erhu. Like Guzheng. There are very few factories in our country that can make a perfect grand piano. Most of them are just imitating and assembling grand pianos. In fact, no efforts are made in materials, so the stability of grand pianos in our country is not stable. How good. there are very few factories in my country that can make a good grand piano, or only a German wholly-owned factory in my country can really make a good grand piano." Xiao Yu touched the piano, the smooth surface was as dark as a mirror protective paint.

    Ji Xuan saw the sadness on her face, he asked: "Uncle Xiao bought it for you too?"

    Xiao Yu smiled and shook her head: "That piano is his own, it was used as his personal recital at the concert. He spent nearly 3 million to buy that second-hand piano..."

    Ji Xuan was shocked when he heard this, what kind of love made him buy that piano at a price far beyond the market price ? No, the value of that piano is far more than that. There must be a friendship between him and it that cannot be measured by money. After all, they held a recital that shocked the world together!

    Ji Xuan's heart turned back and forth, only to think that this piano must have a special meaning. That's why Xiao Yu showed such an expression.

    Then...

Xiao Yu said: "After he came back, he knelt on the washboard for a long time. My mother said that he bought a second-hand item at a higher price than the market price."

    Ji Xuan: "..."

    "Hey." Xiao Yu sighed and said, "My dad is stupid, if it's second-hand..."

Xiao Yu raised her head and thought for a while: "At least half the price? Even if you are new, if you don't reduce it to 1 million, you will just add 20. I am right,no! Ji Xuan."

Ji Xuan: "..."

Seeing Ji Xuan's indescribable expression, Xiao Yu was not convinced: "Why is that expression? I didn't say anything to you? "

Ji Xuan: "...It's okay, you didn't think that maybe your dad is out of a kind of love?"

"Love shit." Xiao Yu was speechless, "He simply didn't want to go to Germany to buy me a piano, I didn't expect The organizer actually cheated on him. In the end, he was too embarrassed to not want it, so he bought it. He deserves to suffer for his face and deserve it." Xiao Yu looked calm.

Ji Xuan: "...Oh!"

"Mom's father is grandpa?" Ji Yu looked up at Xiao Yu and asked with a wink of her peach eyes.

Xiao Yu nodded with a smile, and Ji Yu asked, "Where is grandpa?"

Ji Xuan was stunned for a moment, feeling a little sad, and then heard Xiao Yu say: "He loves the piano so much, so he lives there with the stars in the sky. Your grandma she can't bear to live without him and so live with him at Xingxing."

Ji Yu was taken aback for a while, and asked, "Why do you want to live at Xingxing because you love piano so much?"

Ji Xuan: "...?" I don't know.

Xiao Yu sighed and said, "Mom can't make it up anymore."

Ji Xuan: "...You should make it clear to her." What should this half-stuck child think?

Xiao Yu then said: "Probably because Chang'e lives on the moon!"

Ji Yu widened her eyes and said, "I know, I know, I know Chang'e. Grandpa lives at Xingxing, can he see Chang'e?"

Xiao Yu shook his head and said regretfully, "Probably not, it's too far."