Chapter 1 {The first few days}

|
Tuesday, 27.05.2020, 10am.
|

A slight shine of the morning sun cracked through a tiny slit of the boy's curtains. Blinding one his eye. He groaned and threw the blanket over his face.

"Fuck off... go back down." he said as he flipped off the morning sun.

Getting out off bed always took alot of effort for him and he usually stayed in bed until 11am or even longer. Unless he had to do something important in the morning, which he didn't this time.

Today the boy would stream later at the night time at his home as usual, so he had enough time to do something else before he streamed.
He picked up his phone from the small table beside his bed and turned it on.
Scrolling through twitter, other social medias and ending up wachting Youtube for over an hour.

Something dripped on his phone, it was something fluidity dripping down from his nose.

"Oh fuck- aaahh. Where the fuck is my shitty thing."

He rummaged through his shelf and ending up finding the nosespray under his bed. Quickly taking it from under the dark, brushing the little dust away and using it. He sighed, placing it on his little table and sitting back down on the edge of his bed. The boy thought about going back to bed since what was he supposed to do anyway, but he felt hungry so he got up and walked to the kitchen.

"Let's see what we got..."

But the fridge was sadly almost empty, there wasn't even alot of bread anymore.

"Oh... shit. Now i gotta go outside and buy new food." he groaned, closing the fridge. "Nah... i'm far to tired for that. I'll just go later or something..."

He stumbled back to his room and flopped back on his bed. His mind was telling him to eat atleast something or just to go to buy food now or he might feel like passing out.

"Shut up mind. Shut up, i'll go later..."

But he kept getting reminded of it and then found himself going to the store, looking a bit disheveled. Even though the weather was fairly warm he was still walking around in a jacket, a t-shirt underneath, a beanie, trousers and so on. Some people looked at him a bit weird for dressing up like it's cold, but he couldn't care less and walked into the store. Looking at all the food he would eat, how much he would have to buy so he didn't had to go again for the next few days. After spending more than half an hour in the store he finally bought some food and walked back home.

"I just want to go back to bed..." he said to himself, walking slowly.

He kind off felt like he was actually going to pass out, but luckily made it back home safely. Packing all the food out, putting it away, but also taking some food to eat now.

"What time is it.." he looked at the time. "Almost eleven am. ... what the hell am i going to do all day. Oh yea, i wanted to lay back on my bed again."

After finishing his food, he walked back to his room, closing the curtains so no sunlight would bother him and went right back to his bed. Wanting to go to sleep again, he tried to listen to some music for a bit of help. He turned and shifted around, not being to go back to sleep. The boy wanted to go back to sleep so badly, but he just couldn't and got frustrated. Getting no way back to sleep, he sat up, looking around at where his guitar was and picking it up after finding it at the front if his bed.

"If i can't go back to sleep, i might aswell just play on my guitar."

Nowadays he rarely even got outside, even if it would be a good idea to go do that. He only walked out once or twice a week and would only spend the rest day's inside. Or rather what he would call it-