Ch. 8

A/n: Hi guy's it's WhiteFluff! I revived from my ashes!

So if you still remember I promised to upload evry week and the lucky day will be EVERY monday. (it's not because I like it. It's just that I still have the energy and time to do so)

This ch may be a lil short but the next have something exciting! :D

p.s.: please my dear reader comment more. I love reading your comments!!

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~

After that certain incident no one dared to go that room. Nor near it. There were a lot of thing happening thanks to that one 'little prank'.

The 5 boy fortunately alright. There's no physical injury but the problem lies in their mental state.

The doctors said that its like they gone mad. The story that they're telling is impossible. The investigation even find some drug and some of it was in fire.

The case was closed pretty fast. They said that the boys was under the influence of drugs. And that was when   someone out of the 5 made a fire.

Or they thought. The problem was that the little boss is a rich kid. His parents was not easy. They called a lot of people. There were hunters too.

Y/n had to leave the school if she doesn't want to be found. It was not easy to find a place where there's no hunter. In the end she decide to live in  the park until the chaos get better.

But y/n didn't forget the promise she made herself.

Even thought y/n knew that it's dangerous to go, she always meet Jin-ah. She used her skills and even see her home without our sister knowing.

Of course, the shadows see that too.

....ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ....