Ch. 23

[IN THE S RANKS HELICOPTER]

"I'm the chameraman from the official hunter's reporting center. Just like the name implies, I'm someone who specializes in filming hunters. This raid will be broadcasted live on tv. You also won't need to worry too much about mistakes. Since the broadcast will have a 10 minute delay, the editing team can cut those parts out for you."

"I can't believe a cameraman is deployed to  a dangerous place like this. What is chairman Go Gun-he thinking...?"

^You growling big cat.. As gloomy as always...^

"Well, it's our duty to protect people as hunter's. But you know Mr. Chairman, you need to understand that your life is in your own hands."

"Yep, don't worry about it. I may look like this, but I'm an A-rank hunter."

Some hunters may have their hunter's license, but end up finding that they're not suited for running raids, and instead choose to opt out to live like normal people. The cameraman with A-rank hunter's license was one of those people.

" Being a hunter is my side job. This won't be the first time that I'm filming something from dangerous circumstances. I've gotten into many sticky situations when I was filming in dungeon... Although, no situation can probably compare to the place we are going right now. "

" Don't be too scared. The reason why the chairman of the hunter's association even allowed you to come to this place was because he is certain his plan will succeed. "

" T-thank you for your ressurance. "

" No worries. "

" This will most likly be the first time normal people can watch an S-rank raid, as well as their last time. On top of all that, after the third failure, people have been wanting wengeance on Jeju island too. Let's make sure that we accomplish that this time. "

" I'm surprised you even come, Byung-gu. "

" It's because I know that  you most likly be the first one to die if I wasn't there to heal you. You're the type to just run in head first, that's why. "

" WHY THE HELL WOULD I JUST RUN IN HEAD FIRST!? "

^Even though he was really the first who almost died.... ^

" Ah, guild master Baek. Have you got contact with Sung Jin-woo? "

^This annoying girl...Grrr ^

" No, but why do you ask? "

" Ah, it n-nothing.. "

"HUHU, it's finally going to start."

^Hmm? Calm down Byung-gu

^Hmm? Calm down Byung-gu. I will be by your side all the time. But if I have to go and help the other's don't forget... Never go too far from the other hunter. Never!^
.
.
.