❗Important News ❗

Hi hi everyone! This is the Author of this story! Whitefluff! 🐺If someone don't remember me.

SO, I will be honest my dear reader's.🙁

I have a lot of problem in my life. In many way. Like work, health and family stuff.
Unfurtunetly your stupid author not good at dealing with stress and become more sick.😷

Because of that I was thinking that I will just drop this all. BUT even though I'm not good at it I'm really enjoying writing this story and I almost finished season 1......so Yeah at last I will publish this season.

Furtunately, I will be on vacation next week. Yep. That's means there is a good change that next week you will see more then 1 or 2 ch.

There maybe some of you that see the conversation between me and Mira-Dono. But I'm sure most of you already forgot it. What I want to say that there will be probebly around 40 ch. in total. You see it right! I'M CURRENTLY WRITING CH. 33!!

As for season 2🤔...Dunno...I already made the cower about a month's ago and I know what I want to write in big wiev but I don't have time, energy or motivation to do it. Maybe I will write it then publish it at one go. But it may take a few months or maybe a year dunno. Sorry about that.😒🥺

And there's the thing with my hopeless grammar. As you guys know my original language hungarian so yeah I give up that.
Again sorry to bother you Mira-Dono with my terrible writing. 😞

And so I don't own solo leveling, I own this story and character. I don't own the pictures and I do ask for permission to use them if I can. If not I'm still saying they not mine. I may edit them but they not mine!

p.s.: Please feel free to write comments! I feel really lonely guy's!!