CHAPTER ONE: the disorder

24.5.2013

Kim Taehyung.

That is me.

But there are two versions of me.

This is a journal that I will keep. My parents thought it would help with my disorder.

'Bipolar Disorder.'

Is what I am diagnosed with.

I never asked for it, but here we are.

The disorder basically makes me have phases of my personality. One month I may be happy, and carefree, and the next feels like death itself is upon me.

The phases:

Manic and Depressed

My manic phase is where I feel good, and can live my life happily.

Until I can't.

The depressed phase.

It's a phase where I feel mentally and physically sick. It usually lasts longer than my manic phases. I don't eat much, talk much, or do much. It basically consists of tears, pain, and tiredness.

My parents fight a lot.

Usually over stupid things, but they just can't seem to stay at peace with each other.

They care about me, but not each other.

I hear them downstairs right now.

Glass shattering.

Jungkooks mom always took care of me as a child whenever fights started.

She and Jungkook were like my family.

They were the only people I held close to my heart, because I knew they wouldn't leave me.

She told me to come over whenever this happened.

I listened, because one time, my dad came home drunk, and threw a glass bottle at me, and I got hurt badly.

Jungkook is my best friend, so he knows everything about me.

Even my darkest secrets.

I trust him with my life, and so does he.

So, I guess I will head over to Jungkooks house now.

Until next time.