Five

Concupiscent . Kuhng-kyoo-puh-snt . adj (filled with sexual desire; lustful)

I continued pulling the trigger over and over again but no bullets were flying out. Nothing. I looked at the gun and hit it against the table and continued to shoot my head but nothing left it.

"W-what?" I questioned, confused.

"Take your clothes off and get in the shower. I don't want to do it myself." He said, causing my anger to grow.

I threw the gun at him and walked to the door but was grabbed by him.

"Andrea," He began, bringing his face inches to mine. "Don't make me do something I'll regret."

"Like you regret anything." I huffed, looking directly into his eyes. They were beautiful and silver, enchanting me. Putting me under a spell. It was almost as if he was filling me with concupiscent thoughts.

I needed to escape and that was the truth. So instead of Stephano playing me, I was going to play him.

I softly pressed my lips against his hoping for the reaction I was looking for but I was immediately pushed back. Dumbfounded, I looked at him, not knowing what just happened.

"Why did you kiss me?" He questioned, wiping his lips.

Humiliation and embarrassment took over my features as I looked away from him. Despite not really wanting to kiss him, I was still disappointed. "Because I can," I said, softly, looking back at him. "and I thought you wanted me to."

"Why would I want you to kiss me?" He asked.

I decided that silence was the best option. I was wrong. Stephano wasn't sexually attracted to me. In fact, he was disgusted by me.

Of course, he was disgusted by me. I've spent this whole time crying and cursing him. Why would he find that attractive? And I previously called him a psychopath. As a psychopath, it would literally be impossible for him to feel romance towards me.

The awkward tension was enough for his face to go red. Why exactly the awkward tension made him blush beats me but it did and I replicated it onto my face as well. "Do you want to drive around tomorrow night?" He offered, causing me to be shocked.

"Why would you want to drive me around?" I asked, completely confused. Was this-. A date? Or was he feeling bad for me? Whatever it was, it wasn't Stephano.

"Because it's healthy for you to see some new scenery. I don't really let you occupy yourself with anything other than your 30 minutes outside, within the gates." He explained. "So, yes or no?"

"Yes!" I said, frantically nodding my head. I needed to see outside the gates because I needed to memorize how to get back to the world if I was going to escape.

"Well, take your shower, go straight to bed and never try that bullsh*t with me again. Understood?"

I nodded my head, while he left the room.

Stephano, you have just made a great mistake.

~

We walked together outside, side by side and I breathed in the night sky's fresh air. Sometimes being alive wasn't all that bad. He opened the door for me and I gave him a kind smile.

When we were both settled in and ready he pulled a piece of cloth from under the car seat. He carefully unfolded it and looked at me. "Come here." He ordered, causing me to get confused.

I'm not sure why bondage was the first thing I was thinking of. Why would you just have random cloth lying around in your car? Maybe he uses it to f*ck all the women he brings home.