𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

KAT AND JULIET stood in their shared bathroom, the blonde washing her face and the brunette brushing her teeth

KAT AND JULIET stood in their shared bathroom, the blonde washing her face and the brunette brushing her teeth. the two were happily enjoying themselves and each other's company until bianca announced her presence in the room.

"have you ever considered a new look? i mean, seriously. you could have some definite potential buried under all this hostility." the younger girl started on her older sister as she played with her hair.

kat scowled and slapped her sister's hand away. "i'm not hostile. i'm annoyed."

"why don't you try being nice? people wouldn't know what to think."

"god, bianca just quit it already." cherry huffed out, starting to grow annoyed with the youngest stratford sister.

"you forget i don't care what people think." the blonde said, then turning to her best friend and whispering a 'thank you' to her, which she sweetly smiled at.

"yes, you do." the youngest girl out of the trio sat down at the vanity and began brushing her hair.

"no, i don't."

"you don't always have to be who they want you to be, you know." juliet joined in.

bianca removed the hairbrush from her head, turning around to face her sisters. "i happen to like being adored, thank you."

kat scoffed, before her gaze casted down onto her sister's neck. "where'd you get the pearls?"

"they're moms." the brunette huffed.

"and you've been, what, hiding them for three years?" the blonde practically screamed, and juliet knew this wasn't something she needed to be involved in.

she was basically family, yes, but she knew that the stratford sister's mother was something very sensitive to them, and nothing to do with her.

so, she slowly backed out of the bathroom, running to her bedroom to hopefully gain some peace and quiet.

__

juliet looked down in the plastic bag, a smile covering her face at the sight of the large bag of cherry flavoured lollipops that were calling her name.

the girl looked up, her smile teasingly dropping as she looked at the sight in front of her.

"oh, no. there goes my happiness." she chirped as patrick laughed at her comment.

"this your friends car?" he asked as he smirked at her.

"yep."

"nice ride. vintage fenders."

"ok, i have no clue as to what you've just said." her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.