Misty

Anthoney's Pov
We were walking to Starbucks, getting to know each other a little better, the conversation went like this, "Hey how's it like going to Starbucks with a player?" I asked. "well it's a little weird because... I'm kind of a player also..." she said a little excited and a little embarrassed. "How many guys have you played,well in your last school I mean?" I asked basically knowing what she was about to say."hmmmm well about every single guy!!! Now what about you mr player?" She asked. "I don't think I'm gonna tell you that right now." I said. "Oh come on Romeo just tell me how many girls you have played in this school." she said while shoving me to the side a little. " um excuse me but I have played one guy and every girl on the school multiple times... Other than Melanie and that other chick they are the only other girls than you to go out with a player and have it be a serious relationship ish and Ian has this HUGE crush on her so he won't let me play her anyway... " I said with a semi serious face. "wait what?" She asked "I'm kidding gosh I played 4 guys I went through a phase for like 3 days..." I said. "Anyways.. lets talk about something else please."

At Starbucks

When we got to Starbucks we both ordered a white mocha and sat down a a close by table.when we got our drinks we started talking a bit more, she said that she was thinking of dyeing her hair a brownish-blonde Coe but not anytime soon. A while later I saw someone come in that j didn't want to see anytime soon or at all, Misty. She used to be my "girlfriend" but she was way too clingy and fake so I told her I played her and left her there, but she has acted like that didn't happen and still acts like she is my girlfriend...
"So kalel I have wanted to ask you something." I asked I could tell I sounded nervous. "sure Anthoney what is it?" She said looking at me concerned. "ummmm would you like to you know be my girlfriend?" I asked while watching her face light up. "YES I WILL BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND!!!" She hugged me as she answered.
She told me she had to go to the bathroom real quick but right when she was out of sight misty came up to me and started kissing me (ugh). I heard the bathroom door open and someone who sounded like they just started crying say Anthoney?

SO HOW DID YOU LIKE THE NEW CHAPTER? I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I HAD TO EDIT A FEW THINGS SO I TOOK ALOT OUT ANYWAYS PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU GUYS IT MAKES MY DAY I LOVE YOU ALL AND PEACE OUT.<3
-Paityn😊