Avoding

KALEL'S P.O.V

Today I had to go to school and I really didn't want to I didn't want to see Anthony at all I'm still mad at him and so is Melanie.

But I got dressed and grabbed my bag and left the house to start walking towards Melanie's house when I got there I saw Ian and Anthony they seemed they wanted to talk to someone, Melanie came outside and saw me she said " Kalel, Anthony wants to talk to you i told him to leave but he wouldn't so if you don't want to talk to him then start walking to school I'll catch up with you".

Ok I said as I started to walk away.

MELANIE'S P.O.V

The doorbell rung and I thought Kalel just arrived early to start walking to school but when I opened the door it wasn't Kalel it was Ian and Anthony.

They started asking me where Kalel is, I kept saying "I don't know can you please get out of my house so I can keep getting ready for school". They didn't listen and just came into my house and kept asking and talking about what they were going to do then I saw Kalel outside, I told her to start walking and I'll catch up with her so she started walking.

Finally they left for school and I left right after them and ran to school.

AT SCHOOL

ANTHONY'S P.O.V

Why won't Kalel just talk to me I want to apologize but it's already third period and she hasn't even glanced at me I just want to talk and tell her I'm sorry and have her forgive me but I don't think that will happen.

KALEL'S P.O.V

I just want to get through this day.

THE END OF THE DAY

All I have to do is get to my locker before Anthony gets there only one problem HE'S AT MY LOCKER WAITING!!!

Hey Kalel I just want to say sorry for pushing you in the lake can you please forgive me........

SHOULD KALEL FORGIVE HIM OR NOT LEAVE IT IN THE COMMENTS THANK YOU FOR THE 73 READS I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD GET THAT MANY READS THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!!

BYE GUYS

-PAITYN