Forgiving

Kalel I just wanted to say sorry for pushing you in the lake will you please forgive me........

KALELS POV

Those words were ringing through my head "so do you forgive me?" he said I need time to think about it I'll answer you tomorrow. I said as I walked away forgetting to get my stuff out of my locker but I didn't care I just wanted to leave and think, think if I should forgive him or not I mean it wasn't that big of a deal but still it was still rude.

ANTHONY'S POV

Why did I have to do that she is never going to forgive me and that makes me sad because she is really cute and I might have a slight crush on her.

KALELS POV (again)

I decided to forgive him because that wasn't a very big deal and he's kinda cute so I went to bed.

I woke up late ugh this is gonna be a bad day I can tell well I don't care I'm just going to wear my sweats and a t-shirt with my gray hoodie and black converse I got to school and found anthoney ANTHONEY I yelled out of breath I need to tell you I forgive you do you want to go to Starbucks later? I said still gasping for air ( did I mention I ran to school)

Sure I would love to go to Starbucks with you I'll pick you up tomorrow after school and thanks for forgiving me.

A\N

HEY GUYS DONT KILL ME I KNOW I HAVENT UPDATED IN AGES BUT HEY THE ROMANCE BEGINS AND I KNOW MELANIE AND IAN BROKE UP BUT IM GOING TO KEEP THEM TOGETHER FOR THE SAKE OF THIS STORY PLEASE DONT GO OFF ON ME OKAY I HAVE BEEN THINKING OF WRITING ANOTHER FANFIC THEY ARE STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT NO VAMPIRES BUT THERE MAY BE A TWIST WRITE ME A COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF I SHOULD WRITE IT OR NOT AND THX FOR OVER 300 READS I THINK SOMETHING AROUND THAT.

BYE GUYS AND GIRLS

-PAITYN