They 'run' into eachother

A/N FIRST BEFORE THIS CHAPTER I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU GUYS FOR 25 VEIWS THANK YOU I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD GET THIS FAR EVEN THOUGH ITS ONLY 25 I THOUGHT THAT I WOULD ONLY GET 15 THANK YOU AND ENJOY GHIS CHAPTER!!!!

KALEL'S P.O.V

Right now I'm getting ready to go to the lake so I put on my black bikini and some shorts over the bottoms it was three so I decided to go on YouTube and watch some videos.

I just heard a car door shut outside so I turned off my laptop and got everything and left.

IAN'S P.O.V

Come on dude hurry up it's almost time to go I was bugging Anthony. Dude why do you want to leave so badly? I um want to see their faces when they see us ruin their hang out time, I lied.

ANTHONY'S P.O.V

Ok ready to go Ian? I asked. He basically pushed me over running out the door, dude seriously, sorry I just want to hurry up now get in the car.

MELANIE'S P.O.V

We just got to the lake and got into our bathing suits and were about to go into the lake until I saw Ian and Anthony in the lake omg I said do we have to go in there I don't want to get wet anymore it's starting to get cold, I lied.

What but I thought you wanted to into the lake why don't you want to go into the lake anymore is it because Ian and Anthony are here.

Just so you know I kinda like Ian I said and Anthony is my ex boyfriend he dumped me for no reason so I try to stay away from him.

Well can we just go in and ignore them please please please? she begged.

Okay fine I guess, I said.

Yay, she exclaimed.

KALEL'S P.O.V

So we were in the lake and she slashed me so we started splashing each other till someone came up behind me and pushed me in the lake and the I yelled who did that!!!!!!

Anthony and Ian started cracking up and I flipped them the bird and shoved them back and Melanie just started screaming at him and I just went to the swing set and started to cry.

HEY GUYS KINDA A BAD CHAPTER I KNOW IM SORRY BUT I UPDATED THE STORY YAY NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE EITHER TOMORROW OR FRIDAY THANK YOU FIR READING DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE THANK YOU!!!!

-BYE GUYS😋