the beginning<3

TW : alcohol usage
Quackity sat by the edge of the broken blown up prime path. He stared into the wreckage of what was left of L'manberg. He sat there cold and rather alone he missed all the memories he had there with all his friends, he remembered all the fun they had and how great everything was. Now everything was completely different. Dream was in prison for now.. Wilbur was revived after his death after blowing up L'manberg and was currently distracting Tommy with all of his fake bullshit about making everything great agian. Ranboo and Tubbo were happy and had there own life in Snowchester and even had there own son Michael. Everyone else was getting on with their life except Quackity he longed for something. He wasn't quite sure what. Maybe he missed his old life in L'manberg or maybe he missed him..
It was rather late Quackity stared at the empty hole of L'manberg for over 3 hours and he was exhausted. He picked himself up off the floor and started to walk his way towards his own little town he created las neverda. It was about a 20 minute walk from L'manberg on the prime path. He walked home rather slowly and had a mindless mind set while he was walking he was so emotionless while he was in the gaze while he was walking. He finally got home about 30 minutes later. He took his shoes off and took all his clothes off except from his shirt and his  boxers.
Quackity walked to his kitchen where he opened a cabinet and pulled out some whisky. He grabbed a glass and poured the whiskey into it and drank it rather quickly.
Quackity drunk ever since a certain someone died. He used it as a coping mechanism just the way he did. After drinking for hours and hours it was safe to say Quackity was absolutely off his head. The brown haired boy made his way up the stairs and started to wobble working his way up. He managed to push himself into his bed before attempting to shut his eyes and sleep.
( authors note : sorry this chapter want very long but I promise it's gonna get a lot more spicier from here on out! I'm gonna go to bed now it's like 3 am night people!!<3 )
393 words