the pill

Tw: smut, drug mentions and potential sa.
hello guys sorry it took me so long to upload this i love you all! sorry if this is a bit much! please enjoy- coco

The pill sank in for Quackity. He was in a terrible position. He was sitting there in his boxers and literally just told himself how screwed he was. He started to feel really hot and he immediately got a erection from nothing. Shlatt looked at him and groaned "fuck quackity your such a slut." Quackity looked up at shlatt and whimpered as Shlatt started to put his hand up his thigh. "Shlatt please just do something to me already." Quackity started getting hotter and hotter and his erection was the biggest it could be and his dick was throbbing because of the pill Shlatt gave him. Shlatt looked down at the mess he caused and started to foundle his dick. "your fucking whore why are you so god damn horny sweetheart." quackity starts to whimper "shlatt p-please fuck me.." he started begging as he quite literally got shlatts member out and started to move his ass around. Shlatt realised how strong this pill actually was and how much power he had. " Bend over." Shlatt said to the smaller boy. Quackity immediately listened and bent over seconds after shlatt started thrusting deep inside him. " Ugh fuck more shlatt i want you so bad ill be a good boy and do whatever you want." he whimpered. Shlatt grabbed him by his throat while fucking him in a doggy style type position. " shut the fuck up puppy." Quackity moaned and whimpered to theoname he was already very close already. " Shlatt please can i cum!! " he moaned to him.
Shlatt immediately slapped him " No you dont cum till i say. got it." he shouted and carried on going faster now using his other hand to get him off with his hand as well as pounding his ass. Quackity whimpered so loudly and gripped hold of Shlatt. " Please let me cum!!!!" Quackity screams. Shlatt looked at him " when i count down from 10 cum on 1." he took a deep breath and went faster with every number. "10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..cum!" he said shouting at him and going extremely fast. Quackity immediately came on 1 and began crying when shlatt didn't stop when he came. Shlatt kept going and ignored the fact he just came. " please stop shlatt ! " Quackity begged before being slapped agian. " Ive not finished yet ill stop when im done." Shlatt groans. quackity starts to feel dizzy while being fucked and suddenly passes out..