he took me</3

TW: sexual threat,alcohol,abuse and drugs.
Quackity woke up rather slowly from his sleep he was in. He looked around where he was he was in a rather messy and uncomfortable atmosphere. He completely forgot what happened last night other than the fact that Shlatt was indeed back. He saw he was on a bed so he tried to sit up. Suddenly he started to panic when he realised he was stuck he had a chain around his neck. The small brown hair boy was terrified and rather shocked.
He heard footprints coming towards him.
Shlatt unlocked the door and laughed. " good morning my puppy ~ " he said with no emotion. The nickname made Quackity blush and feel a little attraction but he hated the situation he was currently in. "Let me out you dumb prick." The smaller brown haired boy mumbled to him. "Awe puppy has his words back nice.." he said before hitting Quackity across the face. "Now shut up you dumbass-"  The taller man said rather aggressively. " Open your mouth.." he said in a carm tone.
Quackity looked up at him and realised this was not the type of situation for him to say no in. " y-yes sir~" he said in a rather teasing manner before opening his mouth. Shlatt felt some arousel by his words " you little slut~ don't tease me like that.." he said before placing a MDMA pill onto his tongue and then got closer and closer to his face. The two both went rather red. Shlatt grabbed Quackitys head rather aggressively and began to kiss him . Quackity immediately froze when he felt a sworm of butterflies in his stomach. He completely ignored the fact that Shlatt had just put a really bad drug into his mouth. He began to kiss him back and was extremely flustered. He tried to pull away but Shlatt grabbed his chin up. "Y-you don't own me Shlatt.." he said in a rather submissive tone. Shlatt immediately grabbed his wrists and put them over his head while they were now both on the bed. " pumpkin look at the situation we are in, your all chained up, your underneath me , your obeying me , your going crazy for me~" he said pausing and began to put his hand up the smaller boys thigh and teased him. He felt Quackity crotch area enlarged. " sweetie your going mad for me look at yourself, I even managed to get you hard. " he giggled and continued to speak. "The fact your hard after the abuse and you being changed up wow you must be sick darling." He said looking down at Quackity as if he was dirt. " So yes your mine darling-" Shlatt     whispered in his ear.
Quackity was quivering , shaking and flustered he whined when the taller boy teased him. He felt embarrassed. He wasn't sure if it was the pill that made him feel this dirty or it was a real feeling. He sat there still in his boxers wanting and craving Shlatt. Quackity decided to mess with him. " i - i want you Shlatt , i want you to destroy me~" he said getting extremely embarresed knowing this is actually what he wants. The taller man looked at the flustered mess underneath him and looked down on him. " good boy~ i knew you wanted me." he immediatly ripped off Quackitys boxers and saw how hard the smaller boy was it made him rather hard to. Quackity layed there rather embarresed and realised the pill was starting to kick in.
(hey guys hope you liked this chapter! next chapter will be the spicy stuff so be excited;) anyways go grab something to eat and drink okay i love you!)
617 words