pathetic puppy

a/n - Hey guys it's coco sorry I got logged out my Wattpad for ages and I haven't been able to update the story but I'm finally back for good this time. warning this part has sa / abuse and smut.

Shlatt just finished ruining quackity but he was not done yet.
Quackity was still laying there naked and he was shaking and whimpering. Shlatt loved the power he had right now and didn't want it to end. He wants Quackity to be in love with him but he also wants to fuck his life up and ruin him as he got major pleasure from it.
"Shlatt I'm begging you let me go lay down." Quackity says in a fluster.
"I'm really dizzy" he exclaimed
"Puppy I don't give a fuck how you feel your staying here until I'm fucking done alright. " he shoutes
He grabbed quackity and dragged him over to his wall where he had chains on the wall. He put Quackity near the chains and put them on both of his wrists.
"You stay very quiet and still for me like a good pathetic puppy." Shlatt whispered in his ear
Quackity being still influenced by the drugs whimpered and wind and was still really horny.
" Shlatt please baby I need a drink or something. " Quackity pleaded
"NO SHUT UP" he shouted and then started thrusting into him agian and held his mouth shut and held his nose at the same time.
Quackity passed out because he couldn't breathe.
He was out cold.n
Shlatt continued to use him while he was knocked out until he finally finished and left him in the room alone.