All x Cop reader

Requested by Soe1eevee4life

Title: Progress

"Yeah, something with the Foot Clan members tonight." (Y/n) said as she stood up from the couch and stretched, holding an apple in between her teeth. The turtles hummed at her words and April groaned silently as she stood up to ask the questions she knew the boys were to embarrassed to.

"You won't fight them, right?" (Y/n) shook her head as she continued eating the apple.

"No, it's just an investigation in their old abandoned warehouse- nothing more, nothing less. But, we have to prepare for anything like always, so I will have the proper equipment with me. Like I said though- should be a quick touch and go and we'll be back before dinner." (Y/n) winked as she went around giving hugs and head pats to her "kids". But, as she went off to say her goodbye to Splinter, all of the kids gave a look among each other, and then a nod.

"How did they even find out about Foot Clan's warehouse? Don?" Leo wondered, setting himself down on top of a desk. Looking at his brother, he found him to be shaking his head as he continued frantically typing on his computer.

"I'm not sure. If anything, we should've been the ones to find it first with how long we've been tracking their movements. It just doesn't make any sense as to how this just fell into their laps. I can't figure it out unless we know." Donnie suddenly stopped typing and leaned back with his hands interlocked behind his head as he closed his eyes and sighed deeply.

"W-what if we just asked-" Donnie cut April off with a shake of his head as he leaned forward and set his elbows on his knees.

"You'd have to be very inconspicuous when asking her or else she'd get suspicious. If she found out, she'd probably never trust us with info again. Or, she'd think that we think that she can't take care of herself." Donnie muttered to himself as Raph and Leo wandered over to him, thinking just as heavily.

"There's too big a risk." With them talking, no one noticed Mikey purse his lips and exit the room, humming quietly.

"But, what else do we do then? We need to know what happened!" April argued back and forth with the turtles, not a single soul realizing that Mikey had left the lab- nor that he had reentered.

"(Y/n) said that a girl walked into the police station late last night and explained that she lives in the area and had said that some funny business was going on in the area of the warehouse. She was the one who suggested the police check it out. How they got the information of it being the Foot Clan- I have no idea. But, when she told me who the girl was, I got an idea." Everyone stopped to stare at Mikey, who was talking quickly and breathlessly as his eyes progressively got larger and larger.

"Did she tell you a name?" Donnie asked, spinning around to talk to his little brother. Mikey sighed and shook his head, sucking his lips into his mouth as he walked closer to the group of troubled teens.

"No, but a girl was a bleached undercut, bridge piercing, and dragon-like makeup sounds a little familiar- doesn't it?"

"Spread out, look quickly but thoroughly, and be careful. I'd like for all of us to be home tonight." (Y/n) muttered to the small group of men before nodding and walking away from them, eyes wandering around the massive space that was dingy and dark. The cop knew something was up, but since she had no actual proof of foul play, her chief told the group to continue with the investigation and they'd contact the girl for further information.

Unfortunately, the girl disappeared shortly before questioning and left a number that just went to the local pizza place.

(Y/n), not wanting to get too lost in her thoughts, shifted to her side and slid into another huge room up the stairs that was secretly hidden behind two walls that were seemingly interlocked. The room being empty, she furrowed her eyebrows as a small door that was behind a crate. Shoving the box to the side, she entered the room and immediately, she felt a pang of pain go through her entire body.