3 (FLUFF/MOSTLY ANGST)

notes

aLRIGHT IMMA GIVE U THEM GAY ASS CONFESSIONS U WANT Rebooted_Ghost_X

and yknow since i just wanna be dumb as fuck imma put in angst kinda

also HUGE TW;;
internalized homophobia
toxic masculinity

______

It first began with the stammering.

Then the awkward neck scratching.

Next, the fucking panicking whenever he was close or any sudden contact of his.

Sanford didn't understand, his hands were firmly grasping the sink, the mirror infront of him showed a flustered man.

It made him pissed.

He felt weak, pathetic.

Was he really getting all soft around someone?

Especially fucking Deimos?

Whenever that smoking son of a bitch was near him, he'd tense up, even the slightest touch made him feel quite warm.

And he hated it.

At first, he attempted to just tell himself that he was just overthinking, till his emotions got way too intense.

He doesn't wanna accept it, it isn't right.

They were men, it wouldn't work, and he was straight, at least, he thinks he is?

Right?

"Sanford? Are you alright?" A voice spoke from the opposite side of the bathroom, it echoed through his ear, it was Deimos. Once again, he felt tense, awkward, and anxious, it flooded back like a piercing bullet.

"Yeah, I'm fi-fine." Sanford mentally hit himself, can't he just get it under control already? Waiting a bit, he presumed that he was gone, hopefully. Sanford opened the door, which he immediately regretted.

Deimos stood there, looking up at the tall, muscular male.

"Hey San? Can we talk?" Deimos asked, the expression on his face seemed kinda, off. He seemed like he was bothered by something, but hell, Sanford was way more perturbed then him.

Sanford couldn't lock eyes with him, he awkwardly looked to the side and nodded, not wanting to say a word, he knew he'd fuck that up and look stupid. Deimos walked over to his bed, patting the side next to him. Sanford walked over and sat down, the bed sinking a little from his weight.

He tried to not be that close to Deimos, but he still felt extremely distressed.

"Are you okay, San? You been acting so off lately, I wanna know what's up." Deimos spoke up after an awkward silence.

Shit, that's the last think Sanford wanted to hear.

"I'm okay." He said, instead of making direct eye contact, he was looking down at his boots. Deimos knew he wasn't being truthful.

"C'mon, 'Ford, you been acting so strange lately, you can tell me anything."

His eyebrow furrowed.

Just shut up.

"San..?" He felt a hand be put against his shoulder, his stomach immediately feeling warm, and his body reacting by going stiff.

He didn't want to feel that.