5 I think (NSFW)

Notes

THE POWER OF MY FAVORITE AO3 AUTHORS COMPELL MY GAY ASS TO WRITE

OKAY OKAY ILL MAKE SOMETHING
/SRS OR WHATEVER

imma make this shit detailed af, bc i can and i wanna make it as best as possible lmao

also I changed the plot a bit
(im sorry jsjsjsmsjsj but ill try to make it hot i swear)

TW: MENTIONS OF BLOOD

SEXUAL SCENES ofc smh

hank uses he/they for this bc fuck yeah

also im on my laptop and it wont let me fucking @ someone but youll know who u are

____

Today was the usual, Hank, Sanford and Deimos were all on a mission. Yet, this time, Hank warned both Sanford and Deimos about Tricky, they said to be on extremely high alert. Usually, Hank can really defeat and get through anyone and anything, but when they warn others about an enemy, then you definitely have to be worried.

Once greeted by Tricky, Hank was the one leading, while Sanford and Deimos looked out for each other on their blind spots in the back.

Of course, the extra company Hank brought along didn't make Tricky happy.

"What? Can't fight me by yourself, Hankkk?" The clown joked, trying to get some sort of reaction from the murder machine.

Yet, Hank remained emotionless, like always, "We both may have fucked up jaws, but you always can't seem to keep yours shut, fucktard." Hank hissed.

Tricky immediately was up front of Hank, the improbability drive at it's work. It was a blur for Sanford and Deimos, but Hank's reaction time was on point, he reacted by putting up the gun in his hand to deflect the stop sign Tricky always used.

Sanford attempted to help Hank, he tried to get his hook around Tricky's neck. His plan was to pull him to the ground so he was defenseless, or at least decapitate him if he used a lot of force. He managed to get it, and it tore the zombies neck a little, but Tricky wasn't easily going down.

He snarled at Sanford, grabbing Hank in the mean time and pushing him into the ground, enough to break it and make him get stuck. The hook still in his throat, he grabbed the thick string and pulled Sanford towards him, somehow, he managed to make him lose balance a little, until he put his foot down in front of him to get back on track, the sudden harsh pulls almost tore the rope supporting his weapon.

It was basically tug-o-war in some sense, which Sanford easily won by pulling it with all his force, sending Tricky flying over above him, it was like catching a huge ass fish. The clowns body landed on the ground in front of Deimos. The wound in his throat was noticeably bigger. Red, dark liquid gushing out from it, but Deimos tried to finish him off by shooting his head.

Tricky got up before a bullet even touched him, he was shaking more aggressively, obviously more angered since the couple was getting in the way, he didn't seem to phased by the deep gash he's received.

He grabbed Deimos, who was obviously not expecting that from his late reaction, Sanford ran up to Tricky, not wanting his partner to get hurt, yet Tricky grabbed him as well, it was a lot of weight, but his improbability drive of course, didn't make it too much of a problem.