6 (Mostly Filling/A bit of Sanmos)

notes

READ THE SHIT IN THE END !!!

a short one guys, idk how long i can possibly make it but ill try my best lol

im too lazy to put @ anymore, or idk if people are comfortable with me doing that so yeah

sorry for lack of updates, usually i have no idea how to start these off jsjsj and im working to become healthier n shit mentally so i cant upload much wahh

____

"Damn it!" A voice rang out, an obvious tone of frustration in it

It was Deimos, the short man was growing furious. What has happened to make him so exasperated?

Well for short, it was a fucking game.

Not so bad? You could just tell him, "Hey, Dei, it's just a game."

-If you're wishing for a death sentence.

He was quite serious when it came to playing video games, he possibly took them too seriously sometimes. It's quite obscured to get so fussed over it, but hey, it's Deimos.

And hell, today was one of those days where Deimos was throwing curses left and right.

"2B-FUCKIN-DAMNED I WILL PUNT YOUR ASS ACROSS THE ROOM!" A very audible shout rang through Sanford's ears.

Both technician's were playing a PVP game.

2B and Deimos were way more intelligent with technology, so Sanford and Hank found it quite amusing when it came to see who would win against each other in a game, not knowing what these fucks would pull from their sleeves.

Deimos isn't much to show his philosophy of technology, but that doesn't mean you should underestimate the guy. His braincells grew right there infront of you if you brought anything coding like or complicated shit like that, and so he was pretty intelligent when it cames to video games too.

Yet, 2BDamned, obviously, being a more strategic fellow with a more expanded knowledge, he was dominating Deimos.

And this made him extremely unhappy.

Sanford could see his boyfriend's face fuming red, his teeth gritted where his fangs were all visible, he was just a pure ball of hatred, all that he obviously wanted to let out on Doc.

Deimos has won against both Sanford and Hank, but now he was going against the fucking boss:

2BDamned.

Shuffling, growling, and whatever noises were spewing from Deimos. His hands firmly grasping the controller in hand.

Doc, on the other hand, was chilling, not letting the such horrid words coming from Deimos bother him, he didn't find it too much of a hassle.

"Don't blow a fuse, Dei-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP HANK, BEFORE I USE YOUR BODY AS A MEAT SHIELD IN THE NEXT MISSION, AGAIN."

Hank kept his mouth shut, yet stiffled a laugh inside him. He found this amusing.

Sanford wanted to at least try to calm down Deimos, but hell, he didn't want a controller be lodged up his ass or something, so he wasn't gonna dare.

In the end, 2B had fucked Deimos, by a lot.

This wasn't even a first match, Deimos requested a rematch bunches of time.

"Alright Deimos, that's enough for me today." Doc said, getting up and stretching. "You might pop a vein or something if you keep cleanching as well, just calm down." He said lastely before leaving, Hank going behind him to leave as well. Deimos raised the controller in his hand in a way to show that he was so close to chucking it at the doctor. He was too late though, 2B and Hank were gone.

"Dei, no need to get so fussed about it.. you did good!" Sanford tried to cheer him up, but Deimos still seemed in his ticked off state.

Deimos was hugging his knees, muttering whatever to himself.

Sanford lifted up the fuming ball of rage, which made Deimos move around a lot in his arms, obviously not wanting to be touched at the moment.

"C'mon hunnn.." Sanford said, carrying Deimos to their room.

"You're burning hot, maybe you should actually try to calm down." Sanford didn't want to come off as if he was taunting Deimos like 2B did, but luckily he didn't take it the wrong way.

"Y'know I get competitive as hell." Deimos said, pulling out a cigarette to set into ease more quicker, Sanford was used to the horrific oder it caused, but didn't like the fact that it was the one way Deimos really coped with anger, or any emotion that overwhelmed him, really.

"We can play together, you can beat my ass like always." Sanford said, maybe that could bring Deimos into better spirits.

"Nah, I just wanna be with you right now." The smoker admitted, walking to the window in their room and flicking the cigarette out the window.

"Fine, c'mere." Sanford opened his arms, Deimos walked over and hugged him back, making Sanford press him tightly against his chest.

"I'm still gonna beat Doc's ass later, both in game and in person."

___

jeez, this is terrible jsjsjs

I have huge writers block, and i feel bad if i dont post, so obviously its rushed, and not rlly focused on the main relationship

so imma make a second book, instead of writing, its gonna be art, since i actually can draw more than i can write.

its mostly gonna be madness combat art, so if u wanna request something, request it there, ill publish it once this is out.

sorry this is rlly horrible, lmao, idk what to make outta it

ill try to write more, rn i have the incapability to do so, and i dont want to bore my readers, so just request art in my new art book bc ill actually consistently draw shit 😅

once again- sry its shit, ill make better next time

the art book is on my profile if anyone wants to ask for a drawing ig