Prologue

In the land of Arendelle the was a Kingdom ruled by a King. The King had a son named Agnarr. While the King and his son were close in looks their personality differ greatly. While the King only ever looks for the bad in everything the Prince will see the good and the bad in people that is why against his father's advice, he made friends with people who were not of the same social class as him.

First was his best friend and sparing patterner Henry. Henry is a man built for strength and power in fighting. Though he is one of the greatest fighters in all Arendelle he prefers the quiet and peaceful things of life. He has dark dirty blond hair that likes to flow freely in the wind and sky-blue eyes that sparkle with mischief. He wears a black sleeveless tunic over a red chainmail shirt. On his arms he wears a pair of metal midnight black arm guards. To finish his outfit, he wore black leather pants and dark brown steel toe leather boots. At his side is his sword that he forged himself it was a hand-n-half sword with a gold dragon pummel with dragon wings as the cross guard.

Henry is the son of the former captain of the guard. His father died of a disease a few years back. Henry has been living with his mother who is a baker who delivers food to the castle. That is how Henry's parents met when they were young.

The Prince's other friend was a girl who live in the Enchanted Forest called Northalldra. (Not sure if I spelled that right. But whatever.) Her name was Induna. She had wavy red hair that went down to the middle of her back. They met when the Prince and his father would travel to The Enchanted Forest for the peace talks and to over-see the construction of the dam.

The King, Prince, and Henry are on their way to the Enchanted Forest to celebrate the peace that has been forged because of the dam that had been built in Enchanted Forest had finally finished its completion.

24 Years Later.

King Agnarr and the 4-month pregnant Queen Induna were walking through the palace garden. They had just finished putting their 1-year old daughter Elsa to bed for the night. The light from the full moon was shining down on the blue winter roses that were lined up alone the pathway, making them shine with a ghostly blue light.

 The light from the full moon was shining down on the blue winter roses that were lined up alone the pathway, making them shine with a ghostly blue light

As they walking the wind started to pick up suddenly and the fire in the lamps grew in size and then blinked out making them both jump in surprise.

"What's going on?" asked the King.

"I'm not sure. But this kind of reminds me of signs that one of the Spirits of the Enchanted Forest was on its way." Said the Queen.

"I thought they could not get out of the Forest after they closed it down." They do not talk about what happened there because when they left Induna was locked out of her home and Agnarr's best friend Henry was locked in and he has not seen him since.

"It's closed off to people coming in and out. Though I think the Spirits can get out when ever they want because they are the ones who created the barrier but they probably only stay in the forest because it is where they are strongest."