Travel to the North Mountain

He knew he had to go after Elsa and get her to come back and stop this winter. To do that he would need Anna's help. first he headed towards his room and changed in to better cloths for this situation (Casual Cloths), he then headed to the stables and grabbed his horse which was a black male war horse. Not much for speed but he has enough strength to run through the deep snow for a full day straight. His name is Viribus Latin for strength. He also grabbed Anna's horse, a brown chestnut (I think that is what it is called) He hopped on his horse and whistled for Anna's horse to follow him.

He reached the crowed that was surrounding Anna and Hans right after Anna called for a guard to bring her her horse.

"No need. I have it right here Princesses." Called out Shawn riding threw the crowed. "And I'll be coming with you."

She looked like she was about to protest but before she could Hans put his hand on her shoulder and said, "Please Princesses take him with you. For me. I'd feel better knowing that you at least had one guard with you when you traveled up the mountain." Shawn almost snorted at that, Like she actually had a choice on if I go or not.

She sighed and said, "Very well, Shawn you may accompany me up the Northern Mountain." She then hopped on her horse and kicked his sides to get him to start running towards the North Mountain with Shawn following a few paces behind her.

They road through the snow for the next ½ hour in silence until Anna could not stay silent anymore so she asked.

"Did you know about Elsa's powers."

"Yes, I did but she did not know I knew."

"Why did she not know that you knew that she had powers. And when did you learn about them."

"Because it would have been dangerous. The thing about Elsa's powers that I've learned is that they are tied to her emotions if she found out I knew about her powers and her emotions were not in control there was a chance of something like this happening." Shawn said pointing to the snow storm clouds. "I've known about her powers since we were kids. I overheard the King and Queen talking about her powers. I was going to tell you guys that i knew about them but then something happened that changed that."

"What?"

Shawn then pointed to the strands of white hair on her amber head. "That. I don't know fully what happened but one night you and Elsa were playing, and my guess is her powers struck you and that is what caused your hair to turn white. They took you both to the forest, I'm guessing to the trolls and fixed whatever happened and also erased your memories about Elsa's powers. My memories remand because no one knew I knew about Elsa's powers.

"Oh"

"So how did you and Hans meet?" Asked Shawn.

So, for the next 15 mins Anna went on to tell the story of how she met Prince Hans of the Southern Isles. The story did nothing to calm his worries that the Prince was up to something but, he did not say anything to her just in case he is wrong about Hans.

"I still think that you can't marry someone you just met that day, but we'll deal with this after we find Elsa and bring her back to stop this winter." Said Shawn. "We are about to enter the forest so let's stay focused. If for some reason we are separated there is a trading post about a mile in that direction. If I am not there then you will go back to the castle, got it Anna?"

"You do know I out rank you right?"

"At the castle where there is an army of guards to keep you safe, yes you are. But when it's just me and you out here with only me able to protect you from wolves and bandits than you will follow my orders, so you are still alive to see Elsa again." Said Shawn.