Graduation ceremony

Hall outside The Great Hall

Shawn was known 18 years old and was heading towards the Great Hall. He was having a hard time keeping the smile off his face because he had finally finished his guard training. He entered the Great hall with the rest of the cadets and saw there was only a few people in the room. King Agnarr, the Captain of the Guard, the Master at Arms, and for some reason Princesses Elsa (17). They were all standing in front of the throne looking serious without a smile on their faces. Though when Elsa's eyes met his he saw Elsa's lips start to curve into a smile, but she managed to get her facile exasperations back under her control. He and the other cadets waited by the door while Agnarr was being given the daily update on how the welfare of the Kingdom is. After that was done he started the ceremony of swearing the new guards in and giving them their duties.  After the newly instated soldiers were give their duties they gave the soldier solute to the King.

  After the newly instated soldiers were give their duties they gave the soldier solute to the King

When it was his turn to be sworn in he walked up and knelt before Agnarr. Agnarr then gave the normal speech which ended with Shawn saying the oath for the Guards of Arendelle.

Once Shawn finished giving his oath to King Agnarr the King said, "Shawn please go to the side of the room and stay there till after I have finished with the other cadets. I will give you your duties once everyone has left." Shawn looked confused and when he looked to Elsa to see if she knew what was going on but she looked just as confused has he did.

Half an hour later Agnarr dismissed all the new guards from the room so that only Agnarr, Captain of the Guard, Master at Arms, Elsa, and him were the only ones left in the room. Once they were alone the King told them all to relax.

"Now Shawn your duty as a Guard will be a little different than the other former cadets. You are going to be Elsa's personal Guard. You will always be standing at Elsa's side during the day. You will also not be moved to the guard barracks you will continue to stay in the room next to Elsa's so that if she is ever in danger you will be able to get to her side at a moment's notice."

When Elsa and Shawn heard this their eyes widened. They were both staring at the King that they both missed the slight smile that appeared on both of their faces.

"I am having you do this for a few reasons. Frist, because have grown up in the castle so you know it from the inside out. You would know the places that assassin could hide to get to Elsa. Second, you know Elsa better than anyone besides Queen Induna and me. You know her better than Anna, don't think that you nightly meetings." Said Agnarr. Elsa and Shawn were about to speak when the King held up his hand and they saw he was smiling. "I'm not mad. I am actually happy that you Shawn found a way to still be Elsa's friend even though she has to stay away from everyone."

Elsa and Shawn looked at each other and smiled because now they did not keep their meeting a secret and could now talk with each other more than just one time a day.

"The third reason is because your father is my best friend." Agnarr then went on to tell Elsa and him about his father Henry. About how they met and became friends. About when Henry got trapped in the Enchanted Forest once the fog dropped and it went into lockdown. He then went on to explain how Shawn was sent to the King and Queen via Wind Sprit. He also showed everyone in the room the letter from Henry that was sent with him.