"Oh god I'm like mittens "

(possibly might have smut in this story, also this one every one is 2 years older meaning edric and Emira are 18 )

Emira pov:
Hi I'm Emira blight, twin of edric blight and older sister of Amity Blight.
But that's not the point currently I'm having a problem right now I'm in the healers office due to the fact I have bloody nose and bloody knuckles but for you to understand how I got here I need to start at the beginning.

That morning

I was having a lovely dream and then suddenly I was suddenly awoken by my brother dumping water on me. "Ed I'm gonna give you 3 seconds to get out of my room or your dead meat." I said in a completely serious tone as I watched him with a scared expression sprint out off my room.
I hated when he would prank people without me and I especially hated when he pranked me.

'Well isn't that a great way to wake up, great now my pajamas and blanket are wet whatever I'll just get the maids to take care of it.' I thought as I proceeded to walk into bathroom and start of my morning with a nice warm shower, after finishing I did the rest of my morning routine Including asking the maids to clean my bed sheets and blanket.

After doing that I walked over to my sister and twin glaring at my twin along the way, morning mittens morning ed "I told you not to- whatever, good morning Emira are you ready for school?" Amity says, "morning em" ed says with the stupidest grin ever, "yeah let's get going don't want mittens to be late for her date with luz" I teasingly said and ed took that as his chance to join in.

"yeah she's probably be like HoW DaRe YoU  mAke Me LaTe FoR mY dAtE" he says trying to act like mittens making me giggle, mittens turns super red at are antics "IT'S NOT A DATE WERE JUST GOING TO HANGOUT" she says whisper shouting so mom and dad don't hear her "now let us be on are way" she says in her normal attitude.

*Time skip to there lunch time because I can *

Me and ed were just talking when suddenly we heard a commotion outside of the cafeteria and being super curious we went to check out what was going on only to find are sister, luz, and hunter in the middle of the crowd on the ground bleeding when we heard some other kid in the middle of the crowd tell "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET WHEN MESS WITH ME YOU FAGS"

Out of know were I said " Ed you get mittens, luz, and hunter out of there I'll handle the twerp " and walked into the area that was uncrowded before he could respond walking right behind this guy and then. 

WHAM

I punched the guy in the back as hard as I could which must have been a lot because my knuckle was now bruised/bloody and he was on the ground coughing.

Then suddenly he was back up and we traded places except for I had a bloody nose instead of a bruised back, and honestly it hurt like hell but no way was I going to let him get away for hurting my sister and her friends.

In the blink of an eye I was back up and throwing a punch and the more we matched despite mine was only bleeding and his was broken, at this point ed had gotten mittens and her friends out of there so I had no reason to hold back. While I was thinking he kicked me in the stomach which defenantly was gonna leave a mark.

To respond to this I kicked him into the lockers while the lockers bit onto his clothes I took that as an opportunity to purlverlize this guy which ended up only taking a little while before he was on the ground passed out and I was on my way to the healers office .

*TIME SKIP TO WERE SHE'S WAITING FOR A HEALER*

You see that's how I ended up here in this small part of the healers office with this cute girl asking me about my wounds.
"So do you have any other wounds then the ones I already healed?" the myestry girl asked.

I responded with "well I do but it's kinda embarrassing were it is."
"Nonsense it doesn't matter were it's if your hurt you need to show me so I can help" her determination obvious
"Fine but I warned you" I say taking of my shirt and slowly turning around so she could look at my back.

Viney pov:
Oh god currently im in the same room with the hottest girl in school and she had her shirt off, I shook my head to get rid of any dirty thoughts.

I went to touch the bruise causing her to flinch "Sorry I'm just trying to see how bad your bruise is I'm not bothering you am I?" I ask kinda panicking "Oh no, you just surprised me a little you can continue I know what you're doing now so I won't flinch this time"

I started touching her bruise and inspecting it and honestly I had to remind my self to stop thinking of how smooth her skin is or how nice her abs and chest is, after healing the bruise  she turned around and said thank you while putting her shirt on and proceeded to start waking away.

Emira pov:
"Oh bye the way I'm Emira, emira blight"

"I'm viney Nice meeting you cutie" she says as she winks.
Which makes me flush red "nice meeting you to"

As I walk away I suddenly realize.

'Oh god I'm just like mittens "

Thank you for reading I hope you liked it and continue reading bye!
This took a really long time so I hope you liked it bye the way this part was 1004 words