I became the maid in count's family (1)

ugh so bright   with the bright sunlight hitting my face, I let out a groan.

'Is it morning already. what the fuck, wasn't i reading the new chapter update just a moment ago. did i fall asleep reading it?'

lili

lilith

LILITH

"Huh?" i heard unfamiliar name  loudly being called out which woke me up completely

When I opened my eye, a sight of an unfamiliar ceiling greeted me.

"Oh my lilith, how can you be tardy on such an important day. young mater nim will be arriving soon in the capital. we can not make any mistake. have you not heard of his bad temper", a women in her forties, dressed as a maid urged me to get up

'Huh? young master nim?? huh?? and is that a maid custom?? did I subconsciously enter a cosplay event' with my head being a mess i got myself up from the bed i was sleeping on and headed towards the bathroom.

In the bathroom mirror, an image of a young girl, maybe in her twenties, was reflected. I was flabbergasted by what i was looking at right now.
My hand slowly reached my face to the touch mole under my dark brown eyes that I didn't remember ever having, moving to my brown short curly hair which i also did not remember having, ears that weren't pierced, skin was soft yet the hands touching them were a little rough.

Now that i thought about it, the people outside did look like maids and servants.

'Thats....thats me???' it really hit me that I wasn't who I was before i fell asleep.

I really did look like a typical minor character who would be killed in early chapters, with no one else even knowing that they even existed.

'This has to be a dream, yeah thats it. I mean how can this be even possible. isekai is just a fantasy genre. yeah i will wake up if i, like pinch my cheeks or punch myself or something'

With that thought, i pinched my cheeks as hard as i could

"Ouchhhh" a loud scream came out of my mouth.

"This fucking hurts. no way no way no way, is this for real?? did i really get isekai'ed?"

'Now the question is where?'

'Now lets calm down, you have read enough of isekai mangas to know what to do in these situation. i guess this is where being a weeb for more that 5 years comes in handy huh'

I heard the women, who was apparently the head maid call me out.

I got dressed and headed out of the bathroom in my maid uniform

'who would have thought that my dream of maid cosplay would come true like this'

Everywhere i looked, it was chaos. every body was running around doing the jobs assigned to them.

'She did say a young master nim with bad temper tantrum was arriving. wait.... young master nim?? why does that sound oddly familiar??'

While i was yet again lost in my own thought, the head maid called me out again

"My god lilith what happened to you. you have been spacing out since this morning. here take these sheets to get cleaned in the laundry room" she said handing me a pile of bed sheets

"Umm excuse me"

"What? is there something you want to say? be quick lilith we do not have any moment to spare"

"Umm.. well when you said young master nim..."

"Yes young master cale henituse"

"Yes yes of course"

'I am screwed '

"Now be very careful lilith. young master is known to be a trash but nevertheless, he is eldest son of the henituse household. be good"

"Yes yes of course"

'Yup it is THE CALE HENITUSE thats for sure'

"Phew work is finally done. damn i didn't even use to lift a finger when i was in my world. karma bitch"

While walking down the hall with a bunch of fresh sheets i was still thinking about what to do in this situation

thump

I bumped into someone and fell down.

Slowly raising my head, i saw it. i saw a man with beautiful bright red hair and reddish brown eyes.

"Kim rok soo" that was the name that came out of my mouth which probably was gonna lead me to my own doom

"What" the man in front of me seemed to be taken aback

'ah shimatta!'                                               [note: yes she said 'shimatta' instead of 'oh shit' *weeb brain insert*]

"What did you just-"

Before he could even finish saying, i jumped up and shouted

"I am so sorry young master nim i didn't watch where i was going. i am sorry" i bowed, collected the sheets i dropped and ran away like my life depended on it

'That was a close call'

'Kim rok soo??? kim rok soo??? of all the gods and demon's name you could have screamed out, you said KIM ROK SOO??' I wanted to dig a hole somewhere and bury myself in it.

'He is totally suspicious now. i would have met him sooner or later but i was so surprised. ah he is as sexy as i read in the novel, i think i will have a heart attack if i stay around him for much longer. i should totally avoid him for long long while'

And it wasn't long before i saw him again. yes literally 10 minutes after the 'rok soo' incident, here i am serving him food.

'He is glaring at me. he is totally glaring at me'

"Hop...hope yo...you  enjoy your food... young... young master nim"

'Yup i totally messed up'

Cale was having his meal in his room

'I wonder if raon is also  here somewhere floating around'

As I looked around i saw ron serving him lemon tea. he also looked as vicious  as cale described him in novel.

'But this old man sure is hot'

As i bowed and turned around to leave, i heard a voice

"Wait"

"M...me??"

"Who else is there??'

"Ye.. yes"

"Ron leave us"

"Hope you have a good meal young master nim" ron said as he left the room

'No no don't leave vicious old man'

" You, come here"

"Ye.. yes young master nim" i walked towards cale as i prayed for my own death

*************************************

PS: this is actually a one shot on ao3 but i decided to divided it into parts on wattpad