something is happening

Click.

And then...

Bang!

The door was closed right back with a bang. But then it opened again

"Long time no see young master nim" with a wide smile I welcomed the red head that walked in to the room looking as if he didn't want to be there.

"Well, if it isn't my capable maid welcoming me and oh-" with that sarcastic comment his eyes moved to the person that was sitting beside me

"it is nice to see you, your highness. I did not know you would come all the way here to meet me"

'Was that sarcastic comment even necessary' I glared at Cale who only smirked and looked away.

"I am in a bit of a hurry. Toonka became the commander-in-chief of the Whipper Kingdom." Alberu mentioned as him and Cale made an eye contact.

Cling.

The bracelet fell from Cale's hand and landed in Alberu's palm.

Siiizzle.

I heard a noise that sounded like water hitting fire as black smoke surrounded Alberu's body.

Click.

Alberu put the bracelet on his wrist.

"Your highness, this appearance of yours is quite wonderful too." Cale commented as Alberu revealed his quarter dark elf form Infront of us.

'Quite wonderful???' no those words were not enough to describe what I was seeing. The quarter dark elf form that I heard read so much looked ethereal.

I felt someone touch my chin and when I came to- it was Cale who stared at me as he held my chin

"Your mouth's open. Its creepy, close it"

I frowned at the comment he made.

"Looks like your stay at palace was good" Cale looked at me from head toe but before I could say anything to that I noticed Alberu let out a cough

"Well, your highness did treat me well. Maybe I should change my job and be the crown prince's maid instead"

"No" the voice came from the person that was standing behind Cale.

Still in his quarter dark elf appearance, he paused and let out a nervous laugh and continued

"I mean how could I take away such a lovely maid from the Henituse household. I am sure Cale Henituse would mind that"

"No, you can take her" the reply came immediately and it kind of hurt

"What? -"

"I was kidding. I still need her for some stuff I will be doing."

'What the hell did you do in the palace for his highness to act this way'

'Nothing!'

I really didn't know what he was talking about. All I did was act my normal self.

As the talking continued, Alberu then asked Cale

"What will you be doing?"
"I plan to farm a bit and rest."

"pfft"

The moment I heard the word "rest" from Cale's mouth, a chuckle escaped from mine.

Both of them turned to look at me and to which I just averted my eyes and let out a fake cough.

They soon ended their chat as Alberu turned back to his usual blonde hair, blue eyes appearance and said his goodbyes to me and Cale.

"Farewell your highness, I hope I get to see you soon"