Eat rock and get rocky

Hello and welcome back to Lilith and her ways to survive in a world that's out to get her.

I am here, yet again, writing in my diary because I have nothing to do. Cale has gone to meet the jungle queen and had the audacity to not take me.

'you're just gonna mess things up' he said as he left me behind in the golden dragon's lair.

I was absolutely speechless but well less work I guess?

"you're writing again"

My hands stopped moving as I looked up to the voice that called out to me

"Yes. And I see you are slacking"

I chuckled looking at little Raon floating above my head

"Hmph, I am not slacking off. My training for today ended and our human will be coming back today too"

'Ah yes. Today was the day we would get to see young master again'

"I see I guess we will be going back today"

"Yeah and you surprisingly didn't destroy anything here. Good job lilith"

'this kid-'

That sounded so genuine I couldn't even get mad.

Haaaa.

I let out a sigh and before I could say anything I saw Eruhaben approaching us

"Destroy anything you say which reminds me has anyone seen my small vase? I put it aside when its pair was broken" as he said that, I swear to god his dragon like eyes were on me.

"Ahaha I wonder. Should I help you find it dragon nim?" a nervous laugh escaped as I tried to avoid eye contact that would most definitely kill me.

Yes, I already broke the other one too while I was cleaning the lair when I had nothing to do and when Eruhaben explicitly told me not to. So anyways now I have to pretend to look for the vase I broke in pieces and threw it somewhere in the mountain.

Just then I heard the lair open as a  figure made his way in.

"young master nim" I called out seeing the red beautiful hair flutter in the wind

"welcome back" I greeted everyone

'finally'

Finally I could leave before I break anything else.

"lilith, glad to see you alive." Cale smirked as he went past me talk to Eruhaben and Raon

'The fuck do you mean by that'

Before I could ask, the others already came in

'Oh you are still alive'

'Oh lilith I see you are doing well for yourself'

Beacrox and Ron commented as they went on to greet the golden dragon as well

'What the fuck???'

I did not understand but all I knew was they were expecting to see a dead maid killed by a dragon.

The disrespect I had to face everyday in the Henituse household. I wanted to throw a fit but the thought of being homeless and dying of starvation did not let me.

"watch me earn enough money and leave far away alone and have the peaceful life you probably will never be getting then I will say ha in your face"

I was mumbling to myself when a soft pat on my foot snapped me out of my thoughts

"on, hong. I missed you"

"You were talking to yourself again nyaa"

'Weird nyaa"