Black Jacket

​​​​​"Hey girls stop watching the tv, now it's 10 O' clock. Aren't you going school tommorow ?"

"Oh,okay mom just one more minute I want to see his sweet smile."

"Oh my baby you are too young to date him,So go to sleep please ." Mom said it to little Yeon with a little laugh.

Yeon is my sister, she is still 11 years.But always has crushes on handsome young actors.Truely she is a drama addicted fan-girl.

"Oh mom, don't hurt me. See how much cute my Jae Yung-ah".It seems Yeon has no any idea for go to bed.

"Hey, how dare you called him as my Jae Yung." I'm scolded her. "She can't say such lovely things to my favourite actor .Isn't it mom?" I asked .

Mom never answer for such questions .She always give a sweet smile in such situations.

"OMG, Ji yoo! do you think he will be your prince charm? Hahahaha....... No, it will never,never,never happen" Yeon laugh loudly with a sarcastic look at me.

"Ahh, why are you laughing like that? I didn't say he is my prince charm.He is my favourite actor and I'm a huge fan of him,That's it." I shouted to Yeon.

"Yeh,That's right.You can't be more than that.I'm happy that you understand your real place."

In that moment my temper over flowed."What do you mean by real place?" I yelled at her.

"Ahh... you don't use make-up or any other pretty fashions.So how can a Super handsome idol fall for you,it's never be happen .So my Jae Yung-ah is safe Hahaha....." Again Yeon smiles loudly .

"Hey silly girl,how you say that to me.I'll....."

" Girls now it's enough ."Mom shouted and stared at us roughly.So both of us go to bed without arguments.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Next morning is My final highschool exam admission day.

So I get up early, Ahhhh........I'm unlucky the little chatterbox get-up earlier than me.

Actually Yeon is spending more than one hour inside the bathroom in the morning .

"Oh mom,today I want to go to school early,because I want to get the admission card of final exam.Please tell this girl to come quickly ." I look at the clock with busy eyes.Oh it's 6 O'clock.I want to be there at seven.

"Hey Yeon-ah give the chance to Ji yoo.If she late,She will be punished by her teacher."Mom said loudly .

I'm sure Yeon didn't hear it.She is a super talented shower singer.So she can't hear anything when she is singing .

I tapped the door and called her loudly .At last "Ooook.I'll come soon,wait a minute." Yeon said.

After all this I went to the school at right time .When I entering to the class my lovely -dovery besties Ha-yoon and Soo-ah welcome me with cute smiles.

​​​​​​"Hey girl, can you believe we have left only a month to leave high school."Ha-yoon said happily .

"Oh yeh,but I'm sad that I miss you both."I said it with a gloomy mood.

"Oh don't worry honey ,let's meet at every weekend". Soo-ah comfort me.

"Wow thats great .So anyone can't break our long lasting friendship .Isn't it girls ?"Ha-yoon shouted .

"Oh yeh, I can meet my lovely -dovery couple forever."Me too shouted.All laugh together.

Time passes and we wrote the exam at the end.

"Ahhh I think now I'm as a free birdy" Ha-yoon said to me.

"Yeh! It's a huge relief to overcome from this exam stress."I said with a relax mind.

"Oh my darlings both of you will get good grades,because you study hard.So don't be nervous ."Soo-ah told it as a advice .

"Okay ma'am.Hahaha .....How about you? You also study hard,isn't it ?"Ha- yoon asked.

"Oh dear,actually I didn't wanted to sleep when I'm studying ,but when I see books they are calling for sleepiness."

"Hahahaha.....it's a nice joke Soo-ah"I said with a little smile .

"Hey don't shout,Is that the boy both of you said to me."Ha-yoon said slowly.

"Ohhh yeh.He is Ji yoo's crush in our tutor class.Woow he is handsome .Isn't it ?"Soo-ah said it by looking at me.

"Hey don't said like that ,You make me blush."I said with full of shyness .

"Awww,he is super-smart.How we call him .I think we should give him a nick name." Ha-yoon looked at me.

"Why....why are you looking at me?"

"Oh our girl must have a name for him.Mmmm....what it will be...."Ha-yoon again kidding with me."Oh I know it ,she said that to me." Soo-ah lied.

"W-h-a-t, what's it?"Ha-yoon asked curiously ."Hey don't tell lies.I didn't named him yet."I said slowly .

"Ohhh.....See how lovely she said it .Her cheeks turning red."Again Ha-yoon and Soo-ah laughing at me.

"Okay let's call him Ji yoo's honey or baby".Soo-ah suggest.

"Hey what nonsense ,stop it ."I yelled at her.

"Mmm....I got a good name for him.He always wearing a black jacket .So let's name him as 'black jacket '.Is it good?"Ha-yoon said.

"Woow it's perfect ."Me and Soo-ah agree with it.

Still black jacket is walking in the lane infront of us.

"Hey Ji yoo see ,he is even handsome from the back view too.Isn't it ?Soo-ah whispered .

"Yeh,I agree with it."Ha-yoon said.

"I think he is from our boys school,isn't it ?"Ha-yoon asked.

"Oh yes,we saw him with that uniform in our tutor class too."I said.

"OMG! Ji yoo, he is turning back and walking to our side.What was going on?"Soo-ah asked at me.

Yes she is right.He is coming towards us."Is he hear all the things we have talken? Oh no ,shall we turn back and cross the road Ha-yoon?" I asked .

"Don't be silly ,just walk normally ."Ha-yoon said to me roughly.

"Oh he is soo close, Ji yoo just calm down and face him normally ." Soo-ah whispered again.

He come closer and stopped at me.

Oh I don't know what is going on, Is he knew I have a secret crush on him for last two years?......

Author ; Hi guys, thanks for reading  my first fictional story. This is one of my ongoing story on quotev too. I thought to publish this on here because I got lots of good comments there .

So how is it? Did you enjoy it ??

Forgive me if there are lot's of Grammar mistakes. If you think the beginning is good don't mind to add a comment or star ,it will be a great support for me.

See you on next Chapter.............