Shall I

I stared at him with an aggressive mood.

"Hey please , don't use me for your stuff " at last I said to him.

"W-h-a-t.........What are the nonsenses you're saying, I can't understand yet" he looked at me with doubtful eyes.

"Ok....ok.I'll explain you.That day a girl asked me to change her seat with me,Can you remember?"I asked.

"Yeah, then??" He raised an eye brow.

"Then.......... now she is thinking I'm disturbing to you and her.So she's always bothers me.And do you think is it fair ?"

He didn't answer to me and stared at me with a little silence.

"Did she done this too?" He pointed to my injured leg and asked.I didn't answer ,because his accelerated voice scared me. He angrily turned to go back for the cafe.

Oops did I detonate a bomb? Did my words cause for unending Conflict?

I heard that, silent ones anger is Soo....... dangerous. Oh no.............. What the hell I did? I just wanted to solve the misunderstanding between me and Yujeong,but now he is going to make it worse.

Ahhh..........I'm the foolish one, Who thought to get help from an arrogant guy like him.However now I should stop him. Involuntarily I stop him by grabbing his hand.His plate on the other hand fell down because of my speed.

"O-h..........S-o-r-r-y........." my words tingles on his Sharp look.

"Aaa...mmmm.... please don't make a trouble,I just told this.......to overcome from her misunderstanding" I confessed.

He shake his hand away from me and return to the cafe.

Ahhh.....again it's a doubt !

Aish this man always interrupting to my satisfaction. Oh god! I forgot the broken plate.I lean downward to collect the parts of it with a sigh.

* * * * *

I entered to the evening class with a guilty mood. I don't know , how Lee reacts for Yujeong.

"OMG Unni! I'm really sorry.I didn't knew that.Did you hurt a lot?" Yujeong fell on her knees and check my injured leg.

Hhaa.....W-h-a-t's going on ? Did she ate something wrong?? Why is she talking to me in a sweet way ? I looked at her with surprised eyes.

"Oh it's must pain a lot? Hey bring some medicine " she ordered to another girl .

"Ooo.....no it's okay,Thanks " I said to her.

"No.....no.......no........I should dress your wound.I'm the bad one who treated you such a way.So sorry again" .she looked up with her puppy eyes.

Hmmm...........What's going on ? What did Lee done to her.Is he punched her to loss her memory? Aaa..... I'm confused.

While she dressing my wound ,I looked at Lee.He is listening to music with close eyes as usually he do.

Shh....what a boring guy he is?

"Okay Unni it's done.From today I'm your bodyguard.If anyone hurts you,inform me.I'll punish them." Yujeong hugs me tightly.All of the clasmates looking at us except Lee. Actually is he a magician or a counselor ? May be something like that, if not how he changes the mind of this girl like this.Anyway I'm right he is too....weird.It's nice to be away from him.

Lee's POV

Still that girl's words echoing on my ears.

'Because of you'.

Ahh..........it's gaves me a strange feeling.I feel that doubtful feeling again, when I saw her.

Ji yoo's POV

I went to my seat with a curious mind.I want to know ,What have Lee done to solve this.But I'm retreated to asked him. After little while the class started.At the middle of our lesson a girl came and talk to Miss park secretly .

"Oh Jiyoo, your friend had send this to you.Pass this to Ji yoo." She handed it to a boy near her.Finally it Came to me.I looked at it. Ahhh............it's a wound cream.Oh.......Fang li! She is sooo lovely.But how did she know,my hand got cuts due to broken plate parts.May be she saw me at that time.I'm glad to have a friend like her.

After all class ended.It's a relief, now Yujeong is not a bully of me.I smiles to my self with self satisfaction and ready to leave the class.

"Oh Unni, you're so lucky ,isn't it ?" Yujeong came towards and grabbed my arm.

"Lucky?" I asked.

"Yeah.........your so lucky to have such a handsome cousin!" Her cheeks blushes.

"Handsome Cousin??" Mmm.... I don't have a handsome cousin, I only have a 10 years old messy cousin ,however he looks as my uncle.So about whom, Is she talking?

"Oh you're soo funny ,why didn't you told me that he is your Cousin, earlier ?" She looked at Lee.

"C-o-u-s-i-n ????" I looked at Lee with widened eyes.Suddenly he get up and walk towards the exit.

"Ooo.......he is little bit weird, but anyway I like his style" Yujeong whispered to me.

Pardon, His style!!!!!!

Aish......... Is there any style for him,always listening on his headphones and living like as a secret agent.Aigooo.........mom is right , girls at present are really have a bitter taste .If not is she falls for an arrogant guy like this.

"Haha...yes he is weird a little" at last I replied her with a fake smile.

"Hey Ji yoo....let's go.If not it will be late."Some one calls me.I turn back to notify the voice.My eyes were widened .It was Lee......... Wooah! this jerk know my name too.But I'm hesitate to obey his command .So I waited a little.He raised an eye brow with a hint.

Shall I follow him? Ahhh..........I don't know what to do.

Author:

Hello friends ,

Sorry for the short chapter.I hope you'll enjoy this.

Byeeee...........😊😊