Because of you

I looked at him uneasily.His look seems as he is asking me a favour.But my mind says'Just leave....Just leave' and this is the only chance to escape from him.

Mmmmm....What do I do now?

Still he is tightly holding my hand, Why he is acting like this? Normally he is a arrogant guy, but now?......

"Oh Unni, Can I sit here now?" the cute girl asked at me with a shiny smile.

Unni ! What?

Why is she talking like that?Am I seems so mature than her?Oh no.....it can't be.Everybody at my school and family says that I'm seems more younger than my real age.So, why this girl is calling me like that?

"Hhha...." I replied to her after little while .

"Can I sit here now?"She repeated with widening eyes.

I don't know why the word 'NO' jumped up from my mouth involuntarily.Lee take his hand awayfrom me after that words and his eyes seems thankful to me.

Oh What the hell I'm doing?Why I said ' No' ? My mind is going insane.

"Ahhh.....why is that? It just a simple deal" now the voice of cute girl is little bit rough.

"Aaa....actually I have a breathing difficulty ,So doctor preferred me to have good ventilation at every time, that's why I choose this seat.I'm very Sorry" I lied to her.

"Ahh.....nevermind ." She leave us with upset mood.Again I sit on my seat and unpack my stuff.I secretly looked at Lee, he is again listening to music without any compliment.

Aish....why I stayed near this little brat? However now his innocence has fade away.What a cunning fellow,why he wants me to stay by his side? OMG! I have lots of questions to ask from him, but I can't directly look at his eyes.That's my normal way. I never had a guy friend because of my unwanted Shyness.

But now I can't be silent, at the same time I can't question him too.I don't know what to do.

Lee's POV~~~~

Ahhh....it's a relief to be away from that talkative girl.And my current desk mate is so silent and calm, So it's helps to hide my identity from others.She will never disturb my privacy.

Jiyoo's POV~~~~

Hhhaaa.....it's near to end the class,but still he didn't thanks me.Why he is so Prideful??

'Aigooo....I always doing useless things and harm my Own pride' I tapped on my head secretly.

"Okay Children it's enough for today.Stand up all" Miss Park announced and we all stand up with her Command.

I'm still staring at Lee to hear the word 'Gumawoyoo' ,but he didn't said that.

All of us leave the class and I slowly walk for the dormitory.Our dormitory is little bit far away from the College ,So I have to go by bus too.

However at the exit gate I saw Lee was there.I thought that he is waiting for me to thanks.But he didn't care about me ,he is deeply staring at the Litreture class section. Suddenly a masked worn girl appear and shouted "Hey buddy! did you waited so long?"

"Aniya....I just came"He lied to her."Oh guys wait for me" another hoodie worn boy said loudly at the corner of the Litreture classes.

"Oooo...Yoomin-ah, Come on" the girl shouted again.He is also looks so much similar to Lee, but his voice is smooth than him.