It's Strange

'Oh always my destiny is struggling with me.

Never mind I don't care about my desk mate , I can handle this' I thought.

"Okay children , from tomorrow you can use our dormitory .So please come to me at the break, then I can give you, your cafeteria and dormitory passes". Miss park announced.

"Yes ma'am" we all replied.

* * * * *

At the break I met Fang Li. " Hey Ji yoo" she wave her hand and came towards me.

"Oh Fang Li!" I said with a smile.

"Oh dear.... I'm in E- 3rd class.I miss you." Her voice is wrapped with sadness.

"Ahh....don't worry, my class is next to you. Isn't it ?" I asked to satisfy her.

"Really! I didn't know that.Oh it's awesome , then I can visit you at every free periods ." She said happily.

"Oh yeah,my desk mate also a guilty guy.So it's a relief that you are near me." I replied to her.

"OMG! It's bored.Isn't it ? but my one is too talkative.My ear-drums are still hurts because of him." She said .

"Really , a talkative boy, I think it's better than a hoodie worn mysterious bastard.

"Owww, W- h-a-t .....What did you mean? HOODIE Worn !!!! Do you know it's meaning ? Awwww...." Her eyes are widened with surprise .

"Yes, HOODIE Worn? Are there any special meaning with that?"I asked curiously .

"Oh my girl! You have a lot to learn .In Yenghuwa the celebrity or high class kids were wearing hoodies or masks to hide their identities."Fang Li mutters to me.

'Ahh...what nonsense.Is this true?' I looked at the cafeteria to prove it by myself.

Yes, there are few girls and boys wearing like him.It seems that they usually did not eat with others.After taking their food they are reaching to upstairs.That means there is a secret behind them.

"Oh ....Whatever.... I don't want to know about it.They looks very arrogant." I said to Fang Li.

"Hey, don't say like that.How ,if he is a famous idol or something like that?" Fang Li raised up my curiosity.

"Okay, we can find it later.Now I'm too hungry .So first , let's eat." I grabbed Fang Li's hand and ran towards the food counter.

* * * * *

At the evening , mom came to pick me.I tell her the whole story and she was very happy about my first day.

"So Ji yoo-ah , today we can stay at aunt Dong's place.And I'll take your luggage to the dormitory in tomorrow morning ." Mom said to me.

"Okay mom" I replied happily .So as she said we stayed at aunt Dong's place at night. Aunt Dong is very lovely lady with full of kindness.I liked her hospitality all the time.When I was small ,I visited her place at every vacation.She always have a special treatment for Kim family .The most important thing is her 'Dumplings' .She never forget her very special dumplings in her main menu any time.The taste of those dumplings are soo- yummy.

However time flies and finally Mom and Yeon ready to leave me at the next morning.

"Ji yoo , Honey don't be too tired for your work.And if you feel bad call me anytime .And you can call aunt Dong for any help.I know you can do this.Take care my dear."Mom hugs me with tearful eyes.