CHAPTER 2

LISA'S POV

I still can't believe it. I'm assigned to manage a witch. She seemed so kind with her fans but when it's just us, she turns into a monster. I asked dad to re-assign me but it was no use. I have to endure it all. I can do this. I have to conquer her and in order to do so, I have to know my enemy well.

So I searched for some facts about Jennie Kim on the internet and the information that came out were all mesmerizing. It was said that she is the only daughter of the chairman of JK Group, the most well-known company here. I guess it best explains why she has a trashy attitude. Jennie is also a great cook and she is a graduate from a prestigious school in New Zealand, and now, she is a top idol in our company, the number one entertainment company in Korea, LM Ent.

I guess I'm already fighting a losing battle. She's way too perfect, but nobody is perfect right? She must have a weakness too and that's what I'm going to find out because it will make the tables turn.

"Why are you looking at me as if you're going to kill me?" Jennie said coldly.

Aish! I didn't know that I was staring at her for a long time. I immediately turn away from her.

"I was really killing you in my mind" I mumbled.

"Yah! What are you whispering now?!"

"What? I didn't say anything!"

"Act nicely if you don't want to get fired. What's next on my schedule?"

"You're all done for today."

"Really? Check it again. You might missed something since you're just new."

Now she's doubting me? She's really getting on my nerves. Hold it in Lisa. Conceal. Don't feel. Don't let it show. Be the good girl----WAIT. Why am I singing this song? I'm not Elsa. I'M LISA.

"Yah! Does staring at me becoming your habit?!"

"What? Staring at you?! You're unbelievable!"

"What did you say?!"

"Nothing" I smiled awkwardly, "you can go home now...Oh, I almost forgot. Your company driver had taken a day off, his wife had been rushed to the hospital this afternoon while you were shooting."

"Then you can drive me home"

"I can't do that, I'm going to attend a family dinner"

"You can't?" her eyebrows furrowed "then should I fire you?" I swallowed hard. There she goes again with her temper!

I slowly held her hand then I placed the key on her hand.

"You know how to drive, right?" I said plainly then I turned my back from her. I was already a meter away from her when my phone rang. It was Jennie's driver.

"Hello, Miss Lisa? You're Miss Jennie's manager right?"

"Yeah"

"Can you please do me a favor? Please drive Miss Jennie home. She had a bad experience when it comes to driving and it's hard for her to let a stranger drive her home. You know what she's like right? Please do me this favor, just this one."

I paused for a second, "Okay, I'll do that."

I looked at Jennie's direction. She was still there, looking at the car key on her hand. She was startled when I snatched the key from her hand.

"Hop in, I'll drive you home."

Silence reigns as I was driving her home. I kept on taking stolen glances at her on the rear view mirror. She was just there, staring blankly through the window. I examined her face, I realized that she was really beautiful. If there is one thing that is good about her, that would be her looks. And aside from that....there's nothing else. It's just her looks that makes her human. She is 90% witch and 10% human, all thanks to her angelic face.